Posted December 5, 2017 R-132992
Relating to people with ease is first nature to you. Associates from line level to senior manager seek your counsel because you’re trustworthy, solution-minded, and knowledgeable. You maneuver conflict into problem solving and have a proven record of achieving department and business goals. As Human Resources Director with Interstate, you’ll have the opportunity to exercise your expert knowledge and showcase your talents as a respected team and Executive Committee member.
As Human Resources Director, you will
- Manage and attend to daily department operations and participate in total management as an Executive Committee member. Skillfully apply your knowledge to protect employees and the brand. And as a respected member of the Executive Committee, you play an integral role in leadership.
- Ensure sustained healthy retention. Plan and manage all aspects of talent acquisition. You enable an environment that’s engaging, where motivated people want to join, learn, do their best, and advance. You model the way, by embracing and championing the culture, empowering, and coaching throughout the employment lifecycle.
- Share your knowledge by educating associates and managers. Employ your love of learning to coach, develop, and celebrate recognition. Educate associates on programs, help managers with Employee Relations matters, and create solutions out of conflict.
- Partner with management and finance. You will develop and monitor the department’s budget. Keep a pulse on the competitors’ compensation and benefits and employee satisfaction to meet and exceed business goals.
A four-year degree or equivalent education or experience, plus four to five years in a hotel company related position. Verbal and written English language proficiency is required, with a second language helpful. You must be able to deal with difficult situations and people, while exhibiting a consistent level of professionalism. You will regularly use a computer and different software. Occasional travel is required.
Pay Transparency Policy Statement
Interstate will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against associates or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another associate or applicant. However, associates who have access to the compensation information of other associates or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other associates or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by Interstate, or (c) consistent with Interstate’s legal duty to furnish information.
500 Stevens Drive
Philadelphia, PA 19113
Telephone (610) 521-5900
Current Job OpeningsPrint Flyer
- Assistant Director of Finance
- Banquet Captain
- Banquet Server - On Call
- Banquet Set-Up/Houseperson
- Catering Sales Manager
- Convention Services Manager
- Director of Catering
- Director of Human Resources
- Dishwasher - Full Time
- Engineer II (mid)
- Executive Chef
- Expediter - Restaurant (PM)
- Food Runner - Part Time
- Front Desk Agent
- Front Office Manager
- Housekeeping Supervisor
- Line Cook - Full Time
- Outlet Supervisor - Food and Beverage
- PBX Operator
- Room Service Server - Full Time
- Sous Chef
Renaissance Philadelphia Airport Hotel
349 Room Hotel
Discover the ideal combination of convenience and style at the Renaissance Philadelphia Airport Hotel. Featuring modern public areas, a new signature bar and restaurant, and refurbished event space, our hotel is a premier destination for business and leisure guests. We're located just one mile from PHL Airport, and we offer a free hotel shuttle service; Philadelphia's bustling downtown district is a short trip away, as are Lincoln Financial Field and Wells Fargo Center. Well-appointed accommodations offer plush bedding, room service, marble bathrooms, and comfortable workspaces. Visitors can book one of our deluxe hotel suites for added luxury during their Philadelphia visit. The recently refurbished Grand Ballroom venue is our hotel's most impressive function room, and can accommodate up to 800 guests. We also offer delicious American dining at The Sanctuary and Dorsey's, our signature hotel restaurants. Whether guests are here for work or for play, we look forward to each visit at the Renaissance Philadelphia Airport Hotel.