Posted January 6, 2018 R-132884
INTRIGUE Hotels & Resorts by Interstate is coming soon (2018), to the Washington DC (and New York City ) areas bringing a modern, tech-centric, lifestyle-focused management psyche to independent and soft-brand properties.
INTRIGUE Hotels & Resorts by Interstate delivers the experiences that fulfill the curiosities of the modern traveler; through style, service and technology combined with a forward-thinking attitude. And with a portfolio of unique properties that are not merely “lifestyle,” but rather lifestyled we deliver a customized experience to captivate, surprise, and delight the most discerning guest.
We are looking for a few prodigiously talented sales, revenue management and operational leaders who are looking to journey beyond their current hotel level assignments. INTRIGUE is a tech-driven, cutting edge hospitality ecosystem with a niche lifestyle team at the helm. We're seeking the best-in-class talent to add to our artisan community.
A total foodie. You’re as passionate about the dining experience as the food, and restaurant management puts you squarely in the “zone.” Management skills and a strong sense for what draws guests, enable memorable dining experiences and smooth operations. Obvious love for what you do and sharing generously what you know empowers a dedicated F&B staff to elevate guest experience and achieve financial goals. Your energy is high and potential for growth considerable.
A Restaurant Manager position with Interstate may be a great opportunity for you to turn your passion into reality and amp up your career.
As Restaurant Manager, you will
- Use your experience and channel your passion in the plan and management of restaurant, room service, and other food and beverage outlets, to elevate guest experience, ensure associate safety, and achieve financial goals.
- Engage your people skills and enable an upbeat environment where motivated people want to join, learn, do their best, and advance. Lead a dynamic, diverse team by modeling the way, by empowering, and coaching throughout the employment lifecycle. Ensure receipt and accurate flow of communications, leading team meetings.
- Manage dining and outlet staff to ensure optimal appearance and exceptional guest care, watchful of guests’ need throughout in-restaurant and in-room dining service.
- Develop, recommend and manage all aspects of the dining and outlet budget, business marketing plan, and forecasts, to meet or exceed budget and financial goals.
- Leverage your awareness of F&B trends, coordinate with the chef and work with sales to create exciting promotions and social media buzz that capture both in-house guests and local market share.
- Help oversee food and operational safety to ensure a comfortable environment for guests, that’s safe for associates. Take preventive measures to maximize workplace safety and loss prevention.
More than two years’ post high school education, with at least two years’ experience in a related F&B position. To be successful in this role, you must be able to read, write, and verbally communicate effectively and professionally in English with associates, guests, and leadership. You must be able to deal with difficult situations and people, while exhibiting a consistent level of professionalism. Along with regular business software use, the ability to use purchasing and point of sale systems is expected. This position requires full mobility, continuous movement, lifting and carrying up to 40 pounds.
Pay Transparency Policy Statement
Interstate will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against associates or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another associate or applicant. However, associates who have access to the compensation information of other associates or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other associates or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by Interstate, or (c) consistent with Interstate’s legal duty to furnish information.
4501 North Fairfax Drive
Arlington, VA 22203
Telephone (703) 387-3888
Current Job OpeningsPrint Flyer
- Catering Sales Manager - Independent Boutique Lifestyle Hotel
- Director of Engineering - Independent Boutique Lifestyle Hotel
- Director of Revenue Management - Independent Boutique Lifestyle Hotel
- Director of Rooms - Independent Boutique Lifestyle Hotel
- Front Desk Manager
- Front Office/Guest Services Manager - Independent Boutique Lifestyle Hotel
- NYC Area Director of Revenue Management - Independent Boutique Lifestyle Hotels
- NYC Area Director of Sales & Marketing - Independent Boutique Lifestyle Hotel
- NYC Director of Revenue Management - Independent Boutique Lifestyle Hotel
- Restaurant (Outlet) Manager
INTRIGUE Hotels & Resorts by Interstate
A modern lifestyle lodging company that innovates and inspires.
INTRIGUE Hotels & Resorts by Interstate brings a modern, tech-centric, lifestyle-focused management psyche to a variety of independent and soft-branded properties including urban boutique hotels, upscale restaurants, spa retreats and international properties. INTRIGUE Hotels & Resorts delivers innovative culture, style and technology of next generation lodging and experiential services to fulfill the curiosities of the modern traveler. Immediately upon its introduction, INTRIGUE Hotels & Resorts draws from Interstate’s decades of experience operating independent and soft-branded properties across the country and around the world such as: New York, NY, Venice Beach, CA, Boston, MA, and Dublin, Ireland.