Posted December 7, 2017 R-133069
Checking people in and out. It’s a no brainer, right? Often the first encounter, you understand that your interaction can set the tone for the entire guest experience and potentially impact the entire brand! Your genuine warmth and helpful nature enable you to rise to every occasion, from cheerfully greeting the excited family on a vacation adventure to handling the travel-weary guest’s request with prompt courtesy. As a Front Desk Agent with Interstate, you’ll have many opportunities to brighten someone’s day.
As a Front Desk Agent, you will
- Provide that critical first impression to our guests and have a natural passion for delivering exceptional service.
- Welcome and serve guests in person and over the phone everyday.
- Enjoy solving problems, be comfortable using a computer to check guests in and out, and handle cash and credit card transactions accurately and confidently.
FundamentalsTo be successful in this role, you must have excellent English communication skills and be able to read, write and speak fluently. You will regularly use a computer and different software. This position requires continuous movement, and occasionally, you will have to lift or move up to 20 pounds.
Pay Transparency Policy Statement
Interstate will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against associates or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another associate or applicant. However, associates who have access to the compensation information of other associates or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other associates or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by Interstate, or (c) consistent with Interstate’s legal duty to furnish information.
2301 S.E. 17th Street
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316
Telephone (954) 525-6666
Pier Sixty-Six Hotel & Marina
384 Room Hotel
What Makes A Stay Seamless:
- Rooms with views: 384 guestrooms and suites featuring private balconies with spectacular views, contemporary décor and large flat-screen TVs
- Waterfront location: Guests can take a stroll along the waterfront and take advantage of nearby boat rentals, fishing charters, and marina activities
- Diverse dining experiences: Visitors can enjoy five fantastic on-site restaurants, from fine dining to poolside cocktails to waterfront burgers at Pelican Landing
- Memorable meetings: We can host a meeting or special celebration in our 30,000 square feet of event space, with dramatic downtown skyline views
- Easy access to transportation: Located 2 miles from Port Everglades cruise terminal and 3 miles from Fort Lauderdale Airport