Posted January 12, 2018 R-133319
You’re happiest when you’re on the move. You have a friendly, helpful nature. You enjoy hearing passenger stories and sharing helpful info along the route. Traffic jam? No problem. You know the best routes for getting passengers safely to their destination and on time. Your driving record is spotless; the same way you keep the property’s vehicle, because it reflects the hotel and first impressions stick. That’s good business. Sound good? Then, consider a Driver position with Interstate.
As a Driver, you will
- Transport guests safely to and from the property, carefully handling luggage.
- Graciously welcome guests with open doors and luggage assistance.
- Respond with helpful info about getting around and offer suggestions for local events and activities.
- Ensure the vehicle is clean, gassed, and ready to go, noting any malfunction at the first sign.
High school education or equivalent experience is required, with prior customer service experience helpful. A Chauffer’s License is helpful but not required; however, you must possess an excellent driving record, verified by Motor Vehicle Administration report. The ability to skillfully drive all vehicle speed shifts for vans, limousines and automobiles is required. You must be able to communicate effectively. This position requires full mobility, lifting up to 50 pounds and pushing or pulling a luggage cart up to 200 pounds.
Pay Transparency Policy Statement
Interstate will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against associates or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another associate or applicant. However, associates who have access to the compensation information of other associates or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other associates or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by Interstate, or (c) consistent with Interstate’s legal duty to furnish information.
9750 NE Cascades Parkway
Portland, OR 97220
Telephone (503) 288-2808
Current Job OpeningsPrint Flyer
Hyatt Place Portland Airport/Cascade Station
136 Room Hotel
Located within one mile of the Portland International Airport, and in the Cascade Station shopping area, the Hyatt Place Portland Airport/Cascade Station provides the ideal accommodations for anyone visiting, whether it be for business or leisure.
This cutting edge hotel is minutes from downtown and several thrilling attractions including:
- Portland Japanese Gardens
- Oregon Zoo
- Multnomah Falls
That’s not all – guests can kick back and enjoy our many amenities, including:
- Spacious guest rooms featuring our plush Hyatt Grand Bed®, 42” HDTV, and cozy sofas for work or movie night
- Complimentary Wi-Fi, 24-hour StayFit® fitness center, and free hot breakfast daily
- Convenient food options with our 24/7 Gallery Menu, Grab-n-Go snacks, and our Coffee to Cocktails Bar