Posted February 7, 2018 R-135875
You’ve always been hyper alert to your surroundings, with an uncanny sense when things aren’t right. This sharp awareness enables you to prevent loss, and sound experience enables you to act with swift confidence, when trouble surfaces. Your manner is composed and professional, whether reporting minor incidents or responding to serious emergencies. Someone with this talent and expertise would have a great opportunity as a Security Guard with Interstate. It could be you.
As Security Guard, you will
- Be responsible for the safety and security of the entire property and everyone in it.
- Seek out and respond to security problems, issues, concerns, and emergency situations to protect the assets and ensure the safety and security of guests and associates.
- Respond without hesitation to emergency alarms and calls for help, determine course of action, and notify appropriate authorities when warranted.
- Patrol property areas, including parking lots, noting unusual circumstances or security concerns, and taking appropriate action.
- Complete various security reports and forms for investigation, action and liability abatement, documenting loss or personal injury of guests or associates.
High school education or equivalent, with experience in loss prevention, preferred. Current CPR and First Aid Training certificates and TIPS training are required. Effective written and verbal English communication skills are required, with additional language helpful. Complete mobility is required; it may be necessary to carry people or emergency equipment during an emergency.
Pay Transparency Policy Statement
Interstate will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against associates or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another associate or applicant. However, associates who have access to the compensation information of other associates or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other associates or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by Interstate, or (c) consistent with Interstate’s legal duty to furnish information.
600 La Toretta Boulevard
Telephone (936) 448-4400
Current Job OpeningsPrint Flyer
- Assistant Front Office Manager
- Bartender @ CoCo Cove
- Coffee Shop Cashier
- Cook - Seasonal
- Engineer IV (expert) - HVAC
- Golf Course Landscaper
- Host / Hostess
- Housekeeping Supervisor
- Loss Prevention Agent
- Loss Prevention Officer
- Pool Supervisor
- Recreation Attendant
- Restaurant Server
- Room Service Server
- Sales Manager, Corporate
- Server @ CoCo Cove
- Steward / Dishwasher
- Steward / Dishwasher
- Sushi Server
La Torretta Lake Resort & Spa
445 Room Resort
A Texas Retreat
Sitting on the shores of Lake Conroe, La Torretta Lake Resort & Spa is a relaxing family getaway, just one hour north of Houston, Texas. Picture-perfect views inspire you to unwind in comfortable towers suites, golf cottages and lake villas at our Texas resort. Splash and unwind in our Aqua Park. Play a round on our championship golf course. Rejuvenate body and spirit at our tranquil spa. We offer a variety of restaurants, bars and lounges with options for every occasion and budget. Plan a unique destination wedding in your back yard or your next corporate meeting or event at our versatile lake side conference center. It's all here at the lake.