Posted February 13, 2018 R-136304
You are the right hand of the restaurant manager. You have a watchful eye and an attentive nature that’s perpetually tuned in to server care and guest need. You generously share what you know and transfer issues into constructive opportunities.
Communications are fluid between management and shifts and operations are smooth. Your energy is high and potential for growth considerable. A Restaurant Supervisor position with Interstate may be a great opportunity for you to realize your full potential.
As Restaurant Supervisor, you will
- Use your experience and attentive nature to assist the Restaurant Manager in all aspects of restaurant operations to elevate the guest experience and ensure associate safety. Ensure overall restaurant cleanliness and set up. Help restaurant managers conduct menu classes and taste panels.
- Oversee servers and Dining Room Attendants to ensure optimal appearance and exceptional guest care, watchful of guests’ need for service.
- Help the manager establish and monitor sidework and maintain the bank.
- Ensure receipt and accurate flow of communications between shifts. Be aware of what happened in the prior shift and clearly convey happenings for the next. Keep a pulse on and manage staffing needs. Ensure the manager is informed of special events, house counts and noteworthy situations.
High school education or equivalent, with one to two years cash handling experience required. Host and serving experience is also helpful. Excellent written and verbal English communication skills are required, with a second language helpful. You must be able to deal with difficult situations and people, while exhibiting a consistent level of professionalism. The ability to use purchasing and point of sale systems is expected. This position requires full mobility, continuous movement, lifting and carrying up to 30 pounds.
Pay Transparency Policy Statement
Interstate will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against associates or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another associate or applicant. However, associates who have access to the compensation information of other associates or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other associates or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by Interstate, or (c) consistent with Interstate’s legal duty to furnish information.
2401 East Lamar Boulevard
Arlington, TX 76006
Telephone (817) 640-3322
308 Room Hotel
At A Glance
Welcome to the Hilton Arlington hotel located in Arlington, TX near AT&T Stadium. Conveniently located between Dallas and Fort Worth, TX in Arlington's entertainment and business district and just south of DFW Airport, the Hilton Arlington offers the complete hotel experience. Guests can enjoy a professional sports game nearby, take a dip in our indoor and outdoor heated pool, or host an elegant event.
- 2016 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence Award
- Fitness center and heated indoor/outdoor pool
- 11,000 sq. ft. of event space for DFW area meetings and social functions
- On-site dining at R Bar & Grill
- Hotel specials for Dallas Cowboys and Texas Rangers fans