Posted February 14, 2018 R-136278
For some, traveling and being away is fun; however, many travelers miss being home. Our Housekeeping team makes our hotels feel like home. As a Room Attendant, your contribution helps ensure guests an enjoyable and comfortable stay.
As Housekeeper, you will
- Clean, dust, polish and vacuum to make sure guest rooms and bathrooms meet hotel standards.
- Change linens, make beds, and leave the bathroom sparkling.
- Restock all guest room supplies, like soap and shampoo.
- Organize your linen closet, restock your cart, and get ready for the next day, before your shift ends each day.
- Greet guests that you encounter during your shift with a friendly smile.
- Previous experience preferred.
- Weekly schedule varies and includes days, evenings, weekends and holidays.
- On occasion, may be assigned to work at any of the three sister properties (Hampton Inn, Hilton Garden Inn, and Homewood Suites), as needed.
To be successful in this role, you need basic English communication skills. This job requires continuous movement, regularly bending, lifting, pushing, pulling, carrying, and moving up to 25-30 pounds. You will also lift or move up to 50 pounds occasionally. You must also be able to stand and walk for an entire shift and perform repetitive motions.
Pay Transparency Policy Statement
Interstate will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against associates or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another associate or applicant. However, associates who have access to the compensation information of other associates or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other associates or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by Interstate, or (c) consistent with Interstate’s legal duty to furnish information.
Hampton Inn Anchorage
101 Room Hotel
At A Glance
The award-winning Hampton Inn Anchorage hotel, surrounded by majestic mountains, offers a panoramic view and a quiet retreat in the heart of Anchorage, Alaska. We are conveniently located near Ted Stevens International Airport, with free shuttle service to the airport and downtown Anchorage. Come see why our hotel received a 2016 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence Award.
Our lobby's lodge design creates a unique Anchorage ambiance and comfortable seating.
Guests can stay at the Hampton Inn Anchorage and experience all that the area has to offer. They can attend the ceremonial start of the Iditarod and enjoy the Fur Rendezvous Festival. Discover natural wildlife at the Alaska Zoo, or take the kids to the Imaginarium Discovery Center. The Alaska Native Heritage Center provides cultural presentations on the state's indigenous people. Exhibits at the Anchorage Museum showcase Alaska's art and history. Explore the Anchorage coastline along the Tony Knowles Coastal Trail or hike Flattop Mountain.
- Close to Ted Stevens International Airport with free shuttle service to the airport and downtown
- Walking distance to great restaurants
- Heated indoor pool
- 2016 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence Award winner
- LED HDTVs with premium channels in every room