Hilton Garden Inn Tallahassee
Posted September 14, 2018
For some, traveling and being away is fun; however, many travelers miss being home. Our Housekeeping team makes our hotels feel like home. As a Room Attendant, your contribution helps ensure guests an enjoyable and comfortable stay.
As Housekeeper, you will
- Clean, dust, polish and vacuum to make sure guest rooms and bathrooms meet hotel standards.
- Change linens, make beds, and leave the bathroom sparkling.
- Restock all guest room supplies, like soap and shampoo.
- Organize your linen closet, restock your cart, and get ready for the next day, before your shift ends each day.
- Greet guests that you encounter during your shift with a friendly smile.
To be successful in this role, you need basic English communication skills. This job requires continuous movement, regularly bending, lifting, pushing, pulling, carrying, and moving up to 25-30 pounds. You will also lift or move up to 50 pounds occasionally. You must also be able to stand and walk for an entire shift and perform repetitive motions.
Interstate Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a medical condition or disability, please call (703) 387-3830 or email ADA.Assistance@interstatehotels.com with the nature of your accommodation request and include the Hotel location and title of the job opening. Please allow one (1) business day for a reply.
Hilton Garden Inn Tallahassee
99 Room Hotel
At A Glance
The Hilton Garden Inn Tallahassee lets visitors make the most of their time in town. Our hotel in Tallahassee is just off Interstate 10, minutes from downtown and close to Florida State University and Florida A&M. Guests can explore area attractions such as the state capitol and Maclay Gardens as well as scenic golf courses, restaurants and shops.
We offer complimentary amenities including the 24-hour business center, fitness center, and outdoor pool.
The Garden Grille & Bar serves delicious meals daily for breakfast and dinner. If guests prefer the convenience of dining in their room, they can order room service or grab a treat from the 24-hour Pavilion Pantry®.
Our guest rooms feature the Garden Sleep System® bed, spacious work desk, complimentary WiFi, and hospitality center with refrigerator, microwave and coffee maker.
With over 700 sq. ft. of flexible meeting space, our Tallahassee hotel is an ideal choice to host an event.
- Award-winning North Tallahassee hotel located off I-10
- Convenient to downtown, FSU and FAMU
- Breakfast and dinner served daily at the on-site Garden Grille & Bar
- Fitness center, pool, whirlpool, and 24-hour business center
- TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence Award winner