Posted April 16, 2018 R-138675
You are helpful and organized by nature, you have the gift of persuasion and you want to learn everything there is to know about sales. Perfect! As Sales Coordinator, you would be well positioned to learn the ins and outs of sales, while supporting a talented Interstate sales team.
As a Sales Coordinator, you will
- Use your excellent organization skills and helpful nature to keep the sales department running smoothly, enabling the sales team to focus fully on booking business and beating sales goals.
- Be the department’s communications hub, ensuring the flow of messages and info within the department and externally between fellow departments, customers and vendors.
- Help the department stay on track to reach targets by inputting data and maintaining spreadsheets to generate reports. Using your eye for detail and passion for order, maintain meticulous records for later reference and reporting.
- Welcome callers and visitors graciously in a professional manner and handle requests promptly.
A high school degree or equivalent education is required, with a college degree helpful. Clear, effective verbal and written English communication skills are essential. This position requires excellent organization skills and attention to detail. The ability to operate a telephone, computer, and various software is expected, with Microsoft Word and Excel knowledge helpful. A general understanding of sales operations is also helpful.
Pay Transparency Policy Statement
Interstate will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against associates or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another associate or applicant. However, associates who have access to the compensation information of other associates or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other associates or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by Interstate, or (c) consistent with Interstate’s legal duty to furnish information.
Hilton San Diego/Del Mar
257 Room Hotel
At A Glance
We are a tranquil getaway at our Hilton San Diego/Del Mar hotel. Our prime Del Mar location is less than a mile from beautiful beaches, across the street from Del Mar Racetrack and close to San Diego’s most popular attractions. Visitors can take advantage of our complimentary transportation within a five-mile radius of the hotel. Guests can explore first-class amenities such as our beautiful outdoor pool and on-site dining.
- Across the street from the famous Del Mar Racetrack and Del Mar Fairgrounds
- Complimentary WiFi access
- Fresh cuisine and daily happy hour specials at coastalKITCHEN restaurant
- Complimentary transportation within a 5-mile radius
- 6,000 sq. ft. Del Mar Ballroom, perfect for a Del Mar special event
- 2015 TripAdvisor Certiciate of Excellence Award winner