Posted April 16, 2018 R-140060
Checking people in and out. It’s a no brainer, right? Often the first encounter, you understand that your interaction can set the tone for the entire guest experience and potentially impact the entire brand! Your genuine warmth and helpful nature enable you to rise to every occasion, from cheerfully greeting the excited family on a vacation adventure to handling the travel-weary guest’s request with prompt courtesy. As a Front Desk Agent with Interstate, you’ll have many opportunities to brighten someone’s day.
As a Front Desk Agent, you will
- Provide that critical first impression to our guests and have a natural passion for delivering exceptional service.
- Welcome and serve guests in person and over the phone everyday.
- Enjoy solving problems, be comfortable using a computer to check guests in and out, and handle cash and credit card transactions accurately and confidently.
FundamentalsTo be successful in this role, you must have excellent English communication skills and be able to read, write and speak fluently. You will regularly use a computer and different software. This position requires continuous movement, and occasionally, you will have to lift or move up to 20 pounds.
Pay Transparency Policy Statement
Interstate will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against associates or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another associate or applicant. However, associates who have access to the compensation information of other associates or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other associates or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by Interstate, or (c) consistent with Interstate’s legal duty to furnish information.
2800 Via Cabrillo Marina
San Pedro, CA 90731
Telephone (310) 514-3344
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel San Pedro - Port of Los Angeles
226 Room Hotel
At A Glance
This San Pedro hotel is located just minutes from the Port of Los Angeles, a leader in International trade and home of the World Cruise Center. Our DoubleTree hotel near Long Beach, CA, is only a 10-minute drive away. Visitors can experience Los Angeles with a visit to the LA Waterfront. Exquisite dining, museums and historical attractions, the craft marketplace, and beautiful marinas and beaches are just a few miles from our San Pedro hotel.
Guests can dine on fresh seafood and exciting local cuisine at the Marina Bar & Grill, or enjoy a relaxing meal in the privacy of your room. They can exercise in our indoor fitness center or indulge in the swimming pool and hot tub.
- Situated on the Port of Los Angeles near the World Cruise Center
- 2 blocks from Cabrillo Aquarium and family-friendly Cabrillo Beach
- Large heated outdoor pool and whirlpool
- Spacious guest rooms with private balconies and marina views
- 16,000 sq. ft. of space in 12 meeting and event rooms for San Pedro weddings