Posted April 16, 2018 R-137224
You enjoy being part of a team that creates an atmosphere where things happen, from staging parties to getting business done. Your role is important to the success of the event, and that matters. Plus, varying schedules for flexibility? Even better. Then, Interstate’s Banquet Server position may be a great opportunity for you.
As Banquet Server, you will
- Understand Banquet Event Orders to safely, efficiently set up and break down events using in-room clearing and aisle tray breakdown buffet procedures.
- Help Lead Banquet Server set up and break down buffet or other special food service tables and equipment.
- Efficiently complete prep and side work to enable focused guest care and maintain an orderly, clean station during events.
- Provide friendly, professional guest service with genuine care. Be familiar with menu offerings in order to entice guests with its ingredients and preparations.
- Respond promptly, courteously and effectively to guest inquiries, requests, and concerns. Know when to alert a manager, should the need arise.
A high School Diploma or equivalent is required, with two years hotel banquet food and beverage experience. You must be of legal age and TIPS trained to serve alcoholic beverages. Clear, effective communication in written and verbal English is required. The ability to accurately count cash and efficiently process transactions using company systems is expected. This position requires the ability to lift and carry up to 20 pounds.
Pay Transparency Policy Statement
Interstate will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against associates or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another associate or applicant. However, associates who have access to the compensation information of other associates or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other associates or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by Interstate, or (c) consistent with Interstate’s legal duty to furnish information.
The Lismore Hotel Eau Claire - a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel
112 Room Hotel
At A Glance
Welcome to The Lismore Hotel Eau Claire - a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel. A newly rebuilt hotel in the heart of downtown, this hotel and convention center has been reimagined to match Eau Claire’s vibrant Farmers Market neighborhood.
We’ll greet visitors at check-in with a warm DoubleTree chocolate chip cookie. Guests can settle into a guest room with complimentary WiFi, a 42-inch HDTV, mini-refrigerator, Cuisinart® coffeemaker and lighted vanity mirror. Our top-floor suites feature floor-to-ceiling windows, a living area with sofa and larger HDTV, and a bathroom with whirlpool tub.
Guests will find downtown dining options for any craving at our Eau Claire hotel. The Informalist restaurant serves a delicious farm-to-table menu out of an exhibition kitchen, and ECDC coffee shop offers craft-roasted brews. We have great views and signature cocktails at DIVE, our casual rooftop lounge. Daily room service, a lobby lounge and a 24-hour snack shop are other tasty options.
Guests can burn calories in the 24-hour fitness center, and work smart in the 24-hour business center. Our hotel in Eau Claire also has 14,000 sq. ft. of beautiful meeting space for up to 620 guests – perfect for anyone's next conference or celebration.
- Boutique hotel with 112 guest rooms, including 7 top-floor suites
- Attached to convention center and steps from dining and attractions
- Restaurant, coffee shop, 2 lounges, and daily room service
- 14,000 sq. ft. of flexible event space
- 24-hour fitness center, business center and convenience shop