Hyatt Regency Sarasota
Posted June 13, 2018
You’re upbeat around people, happiest in continuous motion, and great at juggling tasks. Now, imagine getting paid for doing what comes naturally to you. Sound good?
As Bartender, you will
- Provide exceptional service to guests by promptly welcoming and courteously serving guests in a can-do fashion, engaging in polite conversation when time allows.
- Be fully informed of beverage and menu offerings, in anticipation of guest needs and to deliver highly attentive service.
- Prepare drinks for cocktail service orders and have a passion for mixology. Maintain a safe, clean environment, which includes managing people with discretion and professionalism and occasionally diffusing difficult situations.
- Ensure the bar and its equipment are clean and fully functional.
One year bartending experience is preferred. Clear, effective communication in written and verbal English is required. You must be able to accurately count cash and efficiently process transactions using company systems. You also must be able to operate bar equipment. Awareness of and compliance with all liquor laws, Interstate guidelines, policies and procedures is required. This position requires continuous movement and the ability to lift and carry a moderate to heavy amount of weight. Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays. Must be able to stand for long periods of time in both indoor and outdoor climates, including extreme heat.
Hyatt Regency Sarasota
294 Room Hotel
Experience our resort-style hotel in Sarasota, FL just minutes from the spectacular white-sand beaches of the Gulf of Mexico. With a dramatic bayside setting and modern amenities, our eco-friendly hotel introduces guests to the very best that Florida has to offer, from natural wonders to unique culinary surprises and cultural discoveries. Guests will find the perfect blend of a beautiful waterfront setting, welcoming service and the comforts of home at Hyatt Regency Sarasota.
Here are just a few of the ways guests can enjoy their stay:
- Rooms with views: Spread out in spacious guestrooms and suites with private balconies with city, marina or sparkling bay views
- Championship golf: Tee it up on one of the surrounding preferred partner Golf Hyatt golf courses and IMG Golf Academy
- Cool water sports: Keep cool with a variety of water sports, including kayaking, paddle boarding and paddle boating
- Get refreshed and reenergized: Take a dip in the lagoon-style pool and work out in the 24-hour StayFit™ Gym
- Enjoy innovative culinary experiences: Dine on cuisine that’s thoughtfully sourced and carefully served at Currents Restaurant
- Host a memorable meeting or celebration: Choose one of our flexible event venues, totaling more than 20,000 sq. ft. of indoor and outdoor space
- Awaken your adventurous side: Enjoy exciting nearby activities, like white sand beaches and Jungle Gardens
- Spend the day in the Gulf: Rent a slip at our private 32-slip marina with a dock master or take a fishing charter
1000 Boulevard of the Arts
Sarasota, FL 34236
Telephone (941) 953-1234
Current Job Openings
- Banquet Houseperson
- Banquet Server - On Call
- Banquet Server - Part Time
- Banquets/Events Server - Full Time
- Bell / Valet Attendant
- Convention Services (Event) Manager
- Cook - Intermediate Line (Afternoons/Evenings)
- Cook - Intermediate Line (Flex)
- Engineering/Maintenance Technician
- Executive Housekeeper
- Front Desk Agent
- Front Desk Agent / Night Audit
- Front Office Agent/Relief Night Auditor
- Front Office Supervisor
- Hotel Repair and Maintenance Technician (PM) Mid Level
- Houseperson (AM)
- IT Analyst
- Night Audit - Part Time
- Outlet Bartender
- Outlet Bartender - Part Time
- Recreation Attendant
- Restaurant Busser
- Restaurant Server (Afternoons/Evenings)
- Restaurant Server (Early Mornings/Mid Days)
- Room Attendant - Full Time
- Room Attendant - Part Time