Posted May 16, 2018 R-142412
You LOVE sales; but you’re most passionate about strategically driving peak outcomes and orchestrating talent to make it happen. Does this resonate with you? Then, Interstate’s Director of Sales position may be your next winning lead!
As Director of Sales, you will
- Manage all aspects of the sales and marketing division. Provide the strategic vision for maximum hotel sales generation and optimal revenue growth.
- Lead a talented sales team that makes the vision reality. You create an environment energized by the art of the possible, where talented, win-driven professionals are excited to join, learn, exceed their best, and advance. You lead by modeling the way, by empowering, and coaching throughout the employment lifecycle.
- Effectively channel your knowledge of the competitive landscape.Assess the effectiveness of company programs to determine optimum revenues using Interstate system reports and market data, in order to innovate.
- Forge relationships and build rapport. Cultivate, enhance and leverage external and internal relationships to elevate hotel and market share awareness and drive business.
- Collaborate with Finance to ensure the division’s sales plan is on budget to meet or exceed revenue expectations and profit goals.
A four-year degree or equivalent experience or education is required. Five years experience within hotels sales, with two years minimum as department head (such as Director, Group Sales) is required, also. Highly developed written and verbal English communication skills to effectively negotiate, persuade, influence, and sell are critical. Expect local travel, weekly. And, national or international travel is possible four to five times per year.
Pay Transparency Policy Statement
Interstate will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against associates or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another associate or applicant. However, associates who have access to the compensation information of other associates or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other associates or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by Interstate, or (c) consistent with Interstate’s legal duty to furnish information.
Courtyard Dallas Mesquite
101 Room Hotel
NEWLY-RENOVATED! Courtyard Dallas Mesquite has completed a renovation! Just 10 miles east of downtown Dallas, we’re the ideal choice for road warriors and families. We’ve spruced up our rooms with new amenities and added a Bistro with healthy breakfast options and full bar service. Rooms at our Mesquite hotel now feature stylish furnishings, free WiFi and flat-screen TVs. Select rooms have pullout sofas and even private balconies. For extra leg room and convenient microwave/mini-fridge, reserve our spacious King Suite. You’ll find other great amenities such as free parking, indoor pool and 24-hour fitness center. Road warriors appreciate our close proximity to Mesquite Convention Center, DFW Airport and Dallas Convention Center. Families love that we’re close to Downtown Dallas, Celebration Station, Town East Mall and the Mesquite Championship Rodeo. Voted the best Mesquite hotel by the Mesquite News, Courtyard Dallas Mesquite is the top choice among Mesquite, Texas hotels.