Posted May 16, 2018 R-142418
You LOVE sales; but you’re most passionate about strategically driving peak outcomes and orchestrating talent to make it happen. Does this resonate with you? Then, Interstate’s Director of Sales position may be your next winning lead!
As Director of Sales, you will
- Manage all aspects of the sales and marketing division. Provide the strategic vision for maximum hotel sales generation and optimal revenue growth.
- Lead a talented sales team that makes the vision reality. You create an environment energized by the art of the possible, where talented, win-driven professionals are excited to join, learn, exceed their best, and advance. You lead by modeling the way, by empowering, and coaching throughout the employment lifecycle.
- Effectively channel your knowledge of the competitive landscape.Assess the effectiveness of company programs to determine optimum revenues using Interstate system reports and market data, in order to innovate.
- Forge relationships and build rapport. Cultivate, enhance and leverage external and internal relationships to elevate hotel and market share awareness and drive business.
- Collaborate with Finance to ensure the division’s sales plan is on budget to meet or exceed revenue expectations and profit goals.
A four-year degree or equivalent experience or education is required. Five years experience within hotels sales, with two years minimum as department head (such as Director, Group Sales) is required, also. Highly developed written and verbal English communication skills to effectively negotiate, persuade, influence, and sell are critical. Expect local travel, weekly. And, national or international travel is possible four to five times per year.
Pay Transparency Policy Statement
Interstate will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against associates or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another associate or applicant. However, associates who have access to the compensation information of other associates or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other associates or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by Interstate, or (c) consistent with Interstate’s legal duty to furnish information.
Residence Inn Austin Round Rock
96 Room Extended Stay
Residence Inn Austin Round Rock hotel stands out among extended-stay Round Rock hotels for excellent service and brand new amenities. Each of our pet-friendly, apartment-style suites offers 50% more space than an average hotel room and includes a full kitchen, flat-screen TV and separate living and sleeping areas. Guests can enjoy our free hot breakfast buffet with healthy options, the 24-hr Market located in the lobby and ask us about our free grocery shopping service to help stock your in-suite fridge. With over 700 sq. ft. of event space and proximity to Dell and Hospira, business travel is easy at our Round Rock hotel. Families will have a great time too in our outdoor pool, playing a game of basketball on SportCourt or grilling out on our BBQ patio. Whether on a long business trip or taking a family getaway, Residence Inn Austin Round Rock hotel is the perfect choice for your home away from home.