Posted May 16, 2018 R-142340
Checking people in and out. It’s a no brainer, right? Often the first encounter, you understand that your interaction can set the tone for the entire guest experience and potentially impact the entire brand! Your genuine warmth and helpful nature enable you to rise to every occasion, from cheerfully greeting the excited family on a vacation adventure to handling the travel-weary guest’s request with prompt courtesy. As a Front Desk Agent with Interstate, you’ll have many opportunities to brighten someone’s day.
As a Front Desk Agent, you will
- Provide that critical first impression to our guests and have a natural passion for delivering exceptional service.
- Welcome and serve guests in person and over the phone everyday.
- Enjoy solving problems, be comfortable using a computer to check guests in and out, and handle cash and credit card transactions accurately and confidently.
FundamentalsTo be successful in this role, you must have excellent English communication skills and be able to read, write and speak fluently. You will regularly use a computer and different software. This position requires continuous movement, and occasionally, you will have to lift or move up to 20 pounds.
Pay Transparency Policy Statement
Interstate will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against associates or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another associate or applicant. However, associates who have access to the compensation information of other associates or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other associates or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by Interstate, or (c) consistent with Interstate’s legal duty to furnish information.
Hyatt Place Emeryville/San Francisco Bay Area
175 Room Hotel
Hyatt Place Emeryville/San Francisco Bay Area is a different kind of hotel designed around the needs of the modern traveler. Situated on the Bay overlooking San Francisco and just across the San Francisco Bay Bridge, between Oakland and Berkeley, our hotel is within minutes of many popular attractions in the Bay Area. At our modern hotel in Emeryville, CA guests will enjoy comfortable rooms, warm service, and all of the essentials they will need to keep their life mobile.
What Guests Love:
- Roomy Rooms and Suites: 175 brand-new, spacious guestrooms and suites equipped with our plush Hyatt Grand Bed™ and free Wi-Fi.
- 24/7 Dining: Each morning, guests can enjoy our free A.M. Kitchen Skillet™, serving hot breakfast items, fresh fruit and beverages, or order off our 24/7 Gallery Menu tasty items, like our signature flatbreads.
- On the Go: The 24/7 Gallery Market offers pre-packaged sandwiches, salads and bottled beverages for moments on the run.
- Sip and Savor: Our Coffee to Cocktails Bar serves Starbucks® specialty coffees & teas, premium beers, wines, and cocktails. Plus, we have a Sip + Savor Menu featuring home-cooked comforts.
- Meetings & Events: Hyatt Place Emeryville boasts 1,440 sq. ft. of meeting space with a large pre-function area, perfect for large to intimate meetings or events.