Posted October 21, 2018
Guest Service Agent
Checking people in and out. It’s a no brainer, right? Often the first encounter, you understand that your interaction can set the tone for the entire guest experience and potentially impact the entire brand! Your genuine warmth and helpful nature enable you to rise to every occasion, from cheerfully greeting the excited family on a vacation adventure to handling the travel-weary guest’s request with prompt courtesy. As a Front Desk Agent with Interstate, you’ll have many opportunities to brighten someone’s day.
As a Front Desk Agent, you will
- Provide that critical first impression to our guests and have a natural passion for delivering exceptional service.
- Welcome and serve guests in person and over the phone everyday.
- Enjoy solving problems, be comfortable using a computer to check guests in and out, and handle cash and credit card transactions accurately and confidently.
FundamentalsTo be successful in this role, you must have excellent English communication skills and be able to read, write and speak fluently. You will regularly use a computer and different software. This position requires continuous movement, and occasionally, you will have to lift or move up to 20 pounds.
Interstate Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a medical condition or disability, please call (703) 387-3830 or email ADA.Assistance@interstatehotels.com with the nature of your accommodation request and include the Hotel location and title of the job opening. Please allow one (1) business day for a reply.
257 Room Hotel
At A Glance
Situated on the waterfront, Hilton Burlington offers expansive views of the scenic Lake Champlain and the picturesque Adirondacks. With its convenient location, on-site amenities and substantial event space, our hotel has something for everyone. Visitors can explore the area’s many attractions and activities including a scenic lake cruise on The Spirit of Ethan Allen and Burlington Segway Tours.
- Located downtown on Lake Champlain
- 2 blocks from the historic Church Street Marketplace
- Minutes from Burlington International Airport and Interstate 89
- Lake view rooms with panoramas of the Adirondack Mountains
- Indoor pool, whirlpool and fitness room
60 Battery Street
Burlington, VT 05401
Telephone (802) 658-6500
Current Job Openings
- Banquet Server (AM)
- Banquet Server - On Call
- Banquet Set Up
- Bell Staff/Driver
- Executive Lounge Attendant
- Guest Service Agent
- Housekeeper / Room Attendant
- Housekeeping Supervisor
- In Room Dining Server
- Laundry Attendant
- Line Cook
- Maintenance Engineer
- Night Auditor
- Outlets Manager
- Public Area Attendant
- Restaurant Busser
- Restaurant Server
- Restaurant Supervisor