Courtyard Atlanta Buckhead
Posted February 17, 2019
You’re like the super hero of accounting. You arrive in the night, dive deep into the books, and reveal anything out of place. You leap to the front desk, attending to that travel-weary guest. And with accurate precision before the sun rises, you draw a clear picture using the night’s data for the new day’s action. Who was that? It could be you as Night Auditor for Interstate.
As Night Auditor, you will
- Ensure all aspects of hotel accounting for all areas of hotel operations are processed correctly and accurately recorded, protecting the brand and asset against liability and fraud.
- Audit, balance, post and report on front desk, rooms, and all food and beverage outlets’ cash and credit operations and reset all registers to ensure accurate, timely function and optimal operations management.
- Provide rooms management with a clear picture of their performance using the data gathered.
- Run the night audit final, after ensuring all revenue is in balance.
- Attend to guest needs at the front desk.
High school education or equivalent experience is required. An Accounting background is preferred but not required. This position requires attention to detail and the ability to compile facts and figures. In addition to general office equipment, you will regularly operate Interstate systems and software, including a cash register. You must be able to communicate effectively and courteously over the telephone and in person. This position may occasionally require lifting luggage up to 50 pounds.
Interstate Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a medical condition or disability, please call (703) 387-3830 or email ADA.Assistance@interstatehotels.com with the nature of your accommodation request and include the Hotel location and title of the job opening. Please allow one (1) business day for a reply.
Courtyard Atlanta Buckhead
181 Room Hotel
Conveniently located 2 blocks from MARTA’s Buckhead rail station and a half mile from shopping at Lenox Square Mall & Phipps Plaza, visitors will find the best of everything Buckhead has to offer right outside our door. Guests can start their day with a quick, healthy meal, or relax and share a casual bite with friends or colleagues in the Bistro®. Guests will enjoy our new, state of the art lobby, complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the hotel, and easy access to the latest news, weather and airport conditions via our GoBoard® technology. Our spacious guest rooms and 1,500 square feet of event space make us the perfect choice for overnight stays, group travel, business meetings, family reunions, and social gatherings.