Interstate Hotels & Resorts
Posted October 26, 2018
Corporate Director, Talent Acquisition
Design and implement recruiting strategies for the organization, in order to efficiently help grow our teams with qualified talent and achieve our business goals. Ultimately, be responsible for monitoring recruitment procedures, from sourcing to hiring, managing a team of recruiters and identifying high-potential candidates.
- Lead all sourcing strategies
- Manage our external partnerships with colleges, job boards and HR software vendors
- Implement online and offline employer branding activities
- Prepare and review our annual recruitment budget
- Oversee all stages of candidate experience (including application, interviews and communication)
- Forecast hiring needs based on business growth plans
- Manage, train and evaluate our team of recruiters
- Develop a network of potential future hires (e.g. past applicants and referred candidates)
- Provides full-cycle recruiting services for key property-based and Corporate-based positions.
- Provides consultative services for field-based recruiting efforts, responsible for company-wide recruiting policies & procedures, establishing recruiting strategy on a national and local basis.
- Identifies and completes special projects and research to expand existing services and skills of department.
- Manages recruiting department; to include the hiring, supervision, training and development of staff.
- Measure key recruitment metrics, like source of hire and time to hire.
- Oversees system-wide usage, maintenance, problem-resolution and upgrade of applicant tracking system.
- Build talent pipelines for current and future job openings.
- Manages vendor relations to include contract negotiations, service issues & questions, invoice processing, and relationship development .
Knowledge and Skills:
Education: A 4 year college degree in business, human resources or related field required
Experience: 10 – 15 Years
5 – 10 years of progressively responsible experience in human resources; to include a minimum of 3 years in recruiting, a minimum of 2 years supervision and prior experience in a Corporate office environment
Interstate Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a medical condition or disability, please call (703) 387-3830 or email ADA.Assistance@interstatehotels.com with the nature of your accommodation request and include the Hotel location and title of the job opening. Please allow one (1) business day for a reply.
Interstate Hotels & Resorts
Our Experience. Your Success.®
Interstate Hotels & Resorts is the leading global hotel management company. Hotel owners, developers and guests discover the Interstate difference in our 425 hotels, resorts and conference centers with nearly 75,000 rooms located throughout the U.S. and around the globe.
Our rich history spanning more than 55 years of innovation, consistency and success is unmatched in the hospitality industry, making Interstate the preferred hotel management company of major global brands. It also allows our associates to consistently deliver results for real estate investors, ownership groups, publicly-traded REITs, privately held companies, and private equity funds today and in the bright future to come.
Interstate, from startup to stardom
From relatively humble beginnings in 1960, Interstate Hotels & Resorts has evolved to become a leader in the hospitality industry. Once the owners of a single property in Erie, Pennsylvania, we’ve expanded internationally and are now recognized as the leading U.S.-based third-party hotel management company. Along the way, we’ve forged partnerships with major brands in the industry and earned a reputation for high-quality, performance based operations.
To be the leading, independent, multinational hotel operator.
To be the leading, independent multinational hotel operator by creating a rewarding work experience for all of our associates, providing exceptional guest service, and generating superior returns for our owners and co-owners.
We didn't just stumble upon our success. Since the beginning, we've believed in delivering excellence by living our core values. It's these values that got us to where we are today and will guide us into the future. If you share these same values you will be a great fit for the Interstate team.
- INTEGRITY: Strive to do the right thing and display honesty and fairness in all words and actions.
- TEAMWORK: Consistently identify opportunities to assist your fellow associates.
- RESPECT: Promote diversity and treat others with mutual trust and respect.
- EXCELLENCE: Make a difference by delivering exceptional service and performing beyond expectations.
- INNOVATION: Constantly create new ideas and improve on ways of doing things.
- COMMUNICATION: Be a leader in your hotel regardless of your position and encourage open communication.
- SERVICE: Be of service to our guests, our communities, and to each other.
Interstate Hotels & Resorts
2011 Crystal Drive, Suite 1100
Arlington, VA 22202
Current Job Openings
- Corporate Director, Talent Acquisition
- Executive Assistant
- Senior Accountant- Financial Reporting
- Staff Accountant- Financial Reporting
- Task Force General Manager - Select Service CrossRoads
- Vice President Capital Management
- Vice President of Sales & Marketing - New York City or DC area
- Vice President, Hotel Technology