Posted December 27, 2018
Checking people in and out. It’s a no brainer, right? Often the first encounter, you understand that your interaction can set the tone for the entire guest experience and potentially impact the entire brand! Your genuine warmth and helpful nature enable you to rise to every occasion, from cheerfully greeting the excited family on a vacation adventure to handling the travel-weary guest’s request with prompt courtesy. As a Front Desk Agent with Interstate, you’ll have many opportunities to brighten someone’s day.
As a Front Desk Agent, you will
- Provide that critical first impression to our guests and have a natural passion for delivering exceptional service.
- Welcome and serve guests in person and over the phone everyday.
- Enjoy solving problems, be comfortable using a computer to check guests in and out, and handle cash and credit card transactions accurately and confidently.
FundamentalsTo be successful in this role, you must have excellent English communication skills and be able to read, write and speak fluently. You will regularly use a computer and different software. This position requires continuous movement, and occasionally, you will have to lift or move up to 20 pounds.
Interstate Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a medical condition or disability, please call (703) 387-3830 or email ADA.Assistance@interstatehotels.com with the nature of your accommodation request and include the Hotel location and title of the job opening. Please allow one (1) business day for a reply.
93 Room Inn
Where Nature Meets the Sea
Sanibel Inn is the ideal island hideaway offering a relaxing environment immersed in natural beauty. Our spacious accommodations all feature awe-inspiring views of the Gulf of Mexico. Gulf Front rooms immerse guests in their own private paradise with panoramic views of the Gulf. We invite travelers to discover why Sanibel Inn was once again awarded the "Certificate of Excellence" by TripAdvisor.
- 93 guest rooms, suites and two-bedroom condos
- All accommodations with views of the Gulf of Mexico
- 600 feet of private beach front with shells and pristine white sand
- Sports Membership to The Dunes Golf & Tennis ClubIncluded with your reservation
- Live Entertainment & Events with your Social Membership to The Dunes Club, also included with your reservation
- Heated outdoor swimming pool
- New poolside restaurant, Island Time Bar & Grill, serving breakfast, lunch, dinner and cocktails.
- Located 20 minutes off the coast of Fort Myers on Sanibel Island, Florida, and just 45 minutes from Southwest Florida International Airport (RSW)