Hyatt Regency Milwaukee
333 West Kilbourne Avenue
Milwaukee, WI 53203
Telephone (414) 276-1234
Service Express Agent
Posted August 30, 2019
You’re the hub of information for the hotel. You’re also the critical touch point when emergencies rear. Often the first impression and without the benefit of visual cues, you effortlessly convey authentic warmth through the phone lines and in person. You make prompt connections and provide quality info, never missing a beat with wake-up or helping a guest in need. If this rings true, Interstate’s Service Express Agent position may be a great opportunity for you.
As a Service Express Agent, you will
- Graciously respond to all incoming calls, applying your thorough knowledge of the property to effectively assist callers and answer guest questions.
- Skillfully service hotline calls, ensuring guests needs are fully met.
- Convey messages accurately and timely and route calls efficiently.
- Use HotSOS to convey guests and internal requests.
- Knowledge of Opera and ability to check guests in when front desk needs help.
- Ensure wake up requests are accurately delivered without fail.
- Ability to do Night Audit when necessary.
A high school education or equivalent experience is required. Clear, effective English written and verbal communication skills are required, with a second language helpful. An excellent phone manner and the ability to “smile” through the phone lines is essential. Previous communications or switchboard experience is helpful. The ability to operate multiple phone lines, familiarity with computer use and the ability to conduct online searches is expected.
Interstate Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a medical condition or disability, please call (703) 387-3888 or email ADA.Assistance@interstatehotels.com with the nature of your accommodation request and include the Hotel location and title of the job opening. Please allow one (1) business day for a reply.
Hyatt Regency Milwaukee
481 Room Hotel
Travelers can experience Brew City the way it was meant to be seen - from our sensational hotel in Milwaukee, WI. Whether in town for a business meeting or family getaway, Hyatt Regency is the ideal place for visitors to stay to explore the area, be productive, and feel at home. Located adjacent to the Wisconsin Center, our hotel in the downtown district perfectly complements the convention center with over 33,000 square feet of stylish event space, ideal for social galas, weddings, conferences, and executive meetings.
What Makes A Seamless Stay:
- Contemporary accommodations
- Business friendly amenities
- An enclosed walkway connects the hotel to the Convention Center
- Beautifully renovated rooftop ballroom, Vue
- Market fresh cuisine