Hyatt Regency Milwaukee
333 West Kilbourne Avenue
Milwaukee, WI 53203
Telephone (414) 276-1234
Posted May 5, 2019
Happiest when busy and lending a hand, you’re always looking for what needs to be done, promptly setting and clearing tables, helping with table service, keeping the dining and public areas tidy. You know your role is important, because you set the stage for the guest experience. And, your contribution makes it possible for wait staff to provide speedy, attentive guest service. Your efforts matter and you’re proud to do your part. Then a Busser position with Interstate may be a good opportunity for you, because this company recognizes and values qualities like these.
As Busser, you will
- Make sure tables are ready to receive arriving guests. Promptly set clean, empty, tables, clearing items away when guests have finished.
- Do your part to ensure guests thoroughly enjoy their dining experience. Greet guests with a friendly welcome, graciously offering water and bread service. Pay attention if guests need refills or wait staff.
- Pitch in to help servers deliver food trays to the table, restock utensils and linens.
- Tidy dining and public areas, and complete sidework to ready the station for next shift, enabling wait staff to deliver smooth, attentive guest service.
This is a high-energy position that requires full mobility, constant movement in a fast paced environment. Basic English communication skills are needed. This position also requires the ability to regularly lift and carry up to 40 pounds and pushing Queen Marys up to 100 pounds.
Interstate Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a medical condition or disability, please call (703) 387-3888 or email ADA.Assistance@interstatehotels.com with the nature of your accommodation request and include the Hotel location and title of the job opening. Please allow one (1) business day for a reply.
Hyatt Regency Milwaukee
481 Room Hotel
Travelers can experience Brew City the way it was meant to be seen - from our sensational hotel in Milwaukee, WI. Whether in town for a business meeting or family getaway, Hyatt Regency is the ideal place for visitors to stay to explore the area, be productive, and feel at home. Located adjacent to the Wisconsin Center, our hotel in the downtown district perfectly complements the convention center with over 33,000 square feet of stylish event space, ideal for social galas, weddings, conferences, and executive meetings.
What Makes A Seamless Stay:
- Contemporary accommodations
- Business friendly amenities
- An enclosed walkway connects the hotel to the Convention Center
- Beautifully renovated rooftop ballroom, Vue
- Market fresh cuisine