Hyatt Regency Milwaukee
333 West Kilbourne Avenue
Milwaukee, WI 53203
Telephone (414) 276-1234
Posted May 18, 2019
For some, traveling and being away is fun; however, many travelers miss being home. Our Housekeeping team makes our hotels feel like home. As a Room Attendant, your contribution helps ensure guests an enjoyable and comfortable stay.
As Housekeeper, you will
- Clean, dust, polish and vacuum to make sure guest rooms and bathrooms meet hotel standards.
- Change linens, make beds, and leave the bathroom sparkling.
- Restock all guest room supplies, like soap and shampoo.
- Organize your linen closet, restock your cart, and get ready for the next day, before your shift ends each day.
- Greet guests that you encounter during your shift with a friendly smile.
To be successful in this role, you need basic English communication skills. This job requires continuous movement, regularly bending, lifting, pushing, pulling, carrying, and moving up to 25-30 pounds. You will also lift or move up to 50 pounds occasionally. You must also be able to stand and walk for an entire shift and perform repetitive motions.
Interstate Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a medical condition or disability, please call (703) 387-3888 or email ADA.Assistance@interstatehotels.com with the nature of your accommodation request and include the Hotel location and title of the job opening. Please allow one (1) business day for a reply.
Hyatt Regency Milwaukee
481 Room Hotel
Travelers can experience Brew City the way it was meant to be seen - from our sensational hotel in Milwaukee, WI. Whether in town for a business meeting or family getaway, Hyatt Regency is the ideal place for visitors to stay to explore the area, be productive, and feel at home. Located adjacent to the Wisconsin Center, our hotel in the downtown district perfectly complements the convention center with over 33,000 square feet of stylish event space, ideal for social galas, weddings, conferences, and executive meetings.
What Makes A Seamless Stay:
- Contemporary accommodations
- Business friendly amenities
- An enclosed walkway connects the hotel to the Convention Center
- Beautifully renovated rooftop ballroom, Vue
- Market fresh cuisine