Hilton Garden Inn Fontana
Posted January 10, 2019
You’re the guardian of the property. You understand the myriad details but have full command of the big picture, from maintenance planning to budget management. You ensure the physical plant is sound, that everything inside operates optimally and the grounds are well kept and safe. You know that guests expect it for their comfort and enjoyment, associates require it for their safety, and stakeholders demand it for the protection of their asset. You generously share what you know and the enthusiasm for what you do draws talent that’s highly skilled and loyal. If this resonates with you, Interstate’s Director of Engineering position may be a great opportunity for you.
As the Director of Engineering, you will
- Oversee and manage all aspects of facilities management to ensure the safety and security of guests and associates and protect the asset for investors and owners. Use your extensive knowledge and talent for team management to ensure operations are smooth and facilities fully functioning for optimal guest experience.
- Lead a skilled team of engineers. Create an environment that’s engaging, where motivated people want to join, learn, do their best, and advance. Lead a diverse, motivated team by modeling the way, by empowering, and coaching throughout the employment lifecycle.
- Keep a pulse on the division’s budget. Use your extensive experience and knowledge to develop and manage the division’s budget and capital expenditure plan. Manage the renovation bidding process and contractor oversight to ensure quality work at minimal cost, consistent with maintaining optimal operations and meeting management expectations.
- Do what it takes to maintain a safe guest and work environment and protect the asset. Develop and direct emergency programs; ensure equipment is well maintained and maintenance contracts are expertly negotiated and valid; and, conduct inspections and drills.
Interstate Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a medical condition or disability, please call (703) 387-3830 or email ADA.Assistance@interstatehotels.com with the nature of your accommodation request and include the Hotel location and title of the job opening. Please allow one (1) business day for a reply.
Hilton Garden Inn Fontana
115 Room Hotel
At A Glance
Welcome to the Hilton Garden Inn Fontana, a conveniently located Southern California hotel in the heart of the Inland Empire. Our hotel in Fontana, CA is the official hotel of the Auto Club Speedway – where guests can experience the thrill of NASCAR, NHRA and AMA Superbike races.
Our hotel in Fontana, CA has everything travelers need whether they are visiting for business or leisure. Hilton Garden Inn Fontana boasts the latest technology and modern amenities throughout the property. A business meeting, corporate function or social occasion can be held in our 4,000 sq. ft. of flexible event space.
- Complimentary shuttle service within a five-mile radius
- 4,000 sq. ft. of indoor and outdoor meeting and event space for up to 200 people
- Outdoor heated pool and whirlpool with patio area