Posted April 18, 2019
You’re like the super hero of accounting. You arrive in the night, dive deep into the books, and reveal anything out of place. You leap to the front desk, attending to that travel-weary guest. And with accurate precision before the sun rises, you draw a clear picture using the night’s data for the new day’s action. Who was that? It could be you as Night Auditor for Interstate.
As Night Auditor, you will
- Ensure all aspects of hotel accounting for all areas of hotel operations are processed correctly and accurately recorded, protecting the brand and asset against liability and fraud.
- Audit, balance, post and report on front desk, rooms, and all food and beverage outlets’ cash and credit operations and reset all registers to ensure accurate, timely function and optimal operations management.
- Provide rooms management with a clear picture of their performance using the data gathered.
- Run the night audit final, after ensuring all revenue is in balance.
- Attend to guest needs at the front desk.
High school education or equivalent experience is required. An Accounting background is preferred but not required. This position requires attention to detail and the ability to compile facts and figures. In addition to general office equipment, you will regularly operate Interstate systems and software, including a cash register. You must be able to communicate effectively and courteously over the telephone and in person. This position may occasionally require lifting luggage up to 50 pounds.
Interstate Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a medical condition or disability, please call (703) 387-3888 or email ADA.Assistance@interstatehotels.com with the nature of your accommodation request and include the Hotel location and title of the job opening. Please allow one (1) business day for a reply.
120 Room Hotel
Charm, comfort and convenience is what you will find when you stay at the Hallmark Inn at UC Davis. Our outdoor pool and patio is an oasis for guests to relax and unwind while enjoying locally produced wines and beer from the Courtyard Lounge. Our spacious 120 guest rooms have plush bedding, complimentary Wi-Fi, and so much more. We are proud to have been recognized for our eco-friendly efforts, including providing complimentary bicycles for our guests. For business or pleasure, we're the only full service hotel located in downtown Davis.
Our location puts visitors within walking distance of the UC Davis campus, restaurants, boutiques and art galleries. A few steps from the hotel lobby leads guests to dining, relaxing at Massage Envy, or taking in a show. Teaspoons Cafe features items such as a daily egg scramble, & fresh pastries. For a sweet tooth CREAM is right next door. Voted Best in Davis, Seasons restaurant in the Hallmark Inn at UC Davis features an open kitchen with stone hearth oven and outdoor dining for lunch and dinner. The seasonal menu focuses on locally grown and organic products with an extensive wine list.
110 F Street
Davis, CA 95616
Telephone (530) 753-3600
Current Job Openings
- Breakfast Service
- Dishwasher (AM)
- Dishwasher (AM) - Full Time
- Dishwasher (AM) - Part Time
- F&B General Manager
- F&B Manager - Seasons Restaurant
- Line Cook (AM) - Full Time
- Line Cook (PM) - Full Time
- Line Cook/Pastry Cook (PM)
- Mid Shift Engineer
- Night Auditor
- Pastry Chef
- Sous Chef