1000 Streamsong Drive
Streamsong, FL 33834
Telephone (863) 428-1000
Posted May 23, 2019
Purpose and Scope:
Keep all bar and lounge equipment and supplies at the proper level throughout all hours of operation in order to ensure proper service to all guests.
- Ensure that all bar areas are set up properly for lounge opening.
- Maintain the bar and lounge areas in a neat and orderly condition at all times.
- Assist bartenders in constantly checking the bar for condition of ashtrays, cocktail napkins, empty glasses, cleanliness, etc.
- Replenish ice as needed and requested.
- Ensure all bartenders have sufficient supplies throughout shift.
- Assist bartenders and cocktail servers as outlined on activity schedule or as required.
- Operate glass washers as necessary, putting clean glassware in its place, checking often to ensure that you have enough on hand.
- Sweep and mop behind all bar areas at the end of every shift, removing, cleaning, and replacing matting each time.
- Performs any other duties required or requested by Supervisor.
- Assist in set-up and break-down of raw bar as requested by manager.
- Assist in cleaning tables and all lounge area as needed.
Knowledge and Skills:
Experience: Cleaning and stocking experience preferred.
Skills and Abilities: Repeated bending, pushing, pulling, and lifting up to 35 pounds required. Ability to identify proper supplies.
Flexible availability required. That includes mornings, nights, weekends, and holidays.
Interstate Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a medical condition or disability, please call (703) 387-3888 or email ADA.Assistance@interstatehotels.com with the nature of your accommodation request and include the Hotel location and title of the job opening. Please allow one (1) business day for a reply.
216 Room Resort
Welcome to Streamsong, a new kind of resort that takes the everyday ordinary to the absolutely extraordinary. A resort where golf is both a quest for perfection and an art form. A retreat that is the ultimate escape for relaxation, enrichment and rejuvenation. A place where the surrounding ecosystems are as deeply valued as the time our guests spend with us.
Surrounded by nothing but nature as far as the eye can see, Streamsong® offers a golf experience like no other resort in Florida. Renowned architects Tom Doak of Renaissance Golf Design and Bill Coore and Ben Crenshaw of Coore & Crenshaw collaborated to create Streamsong® Blue and Streamsong® Red—considered two of the top 100 golf courses in the US by GOLF Magazine. A lakeside 12-guestroom Clubhouse is complete with a golf shop and the steakhouse-themed restaurant Fifty-Nine®.
The Lodge features 216 guest rooms, spa, fitness center, restaurants, roof-top lounge and lakeside pool. Streamsong additionally offers outdoor adventures such as guided bass fishing, hiking trails, bird watching and a shooting club.