Hilton Garden Inn Tallahassee
Posted January 11, 2019
You are helpful and organized by nature, you have the gift of persuasion and you want to learn everything there is to know about sales. Perfect! As Sales Coordinator, you would be well positioned to learn the ins and outs of sales, while supporting a talented Interstate sales team.
As a Sales Coordinator, you will
- Use your excellent organization skills and helpful nature to keep the sales department running smoothly, enabling the sales team to focus fully on booking business and beating sales goals.
- Be the department’s communications hub, ensuring the flow of messages and info within the department and externally between fellow departments, customers and vendors.
- Help the department stay on track to reach targets by inputting data and maintaining spreadsheets to generate reports. Using your eye for detail and passion for order, maintain meticulous records for later reference and reporting.
- Welcome callers and visitors graciously in a professional manner and handle requests promptly.
A high school degree or equivalent education is required, with a college degree helpful. Clear, effective verbal and written English communication skills are essential. This position requires excellent organization skills and attention to detail. The ability to operate a telephone, computer, and various software is expected, with Microsoft Word and Excel knowledge helpful. A general understanding of sales operations is also helpful.
Interstate Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a medical condition or disability, please call (703) 387-3830 or email ADA.Assistance@interstatehotels.com with the nature of your accommodation request and include the Hotel location and title of the job opening. Please allow one (1) business day for a reply.
Hilton Garden Inn Tallahassee
99 Room Hotel
At A Glance
The Hilton Garden Inn Tallahassee lets visitors make the most of their time in town. Our hotel in Tallahassee is just off Interstate 10, minutes from downtown and close to Florida State University and Florida A&M. Guests can explore area attractions such as the state capitol and Maclay Gardens as well as scenic golf courses, restaurants and shops.
We offer complimentary amenities including the 24-hour business center, fitness center, and outdoor pool.
The Garden Grille & Bar serves delicious meals daily for breakfast and dinner. If guests prefer the convenience of dining in their room, they can order room service or grab a treat from the 24-hour Pavilion Pantry®.
Our guest rooms feature the Garden Sleep System® bed, spacious work desk, complimentary WiFi, and hospitality center with refrigerator, microwave and coffee maker.
With over 700 sq. ft. of flexible meeting space, our Tallahassee hotel is an ideal choice to host an event.
- Award-winning North Tallahassee hotel located off I-10
- Convenient to downtown, FSU and FAMU
- Breakfast and dinner served daily at the on-site Garden Grille & Bar
- Fitness center, pool, whirlpool, and 24-hour business center
- TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence Award winner