The Estate Yountville
Posted January 10, 2019
We deliver exceptional guest care around the clock. Every day. You’re a natural at developing and fostering lasting relationships and your passion for service excellence is contagious. Solid experience enables you to lead with confidence, in the absence of a Front Office Manager and when the pressure’s on. Continuous improvement is your mantra and you love sharing what you know. Open, clear communication between guests, your team, and fellow departments translates into happy returning guests and smooth operations, no matter what the hour! If you’re ready to be a key contributor and accelerate your career, a Front Office Assistant Manager position with Interstate may be a great opportunity.
As Front Office Assistant Manager, you will
- Oversee Front Office shift operations, enabling fluid communication and effective coordination between Sales, Reservations, Accounting, and all hotel departments to ensure smooth operations and optimal guest experience.
- Skillfully guide a talented Front Office Staff, including Front Desk Agents, Bell Staff, and Guest Response (PBX) Department. Create an environment where motivated people want to join, learn, do their best, and advance. Lead by modeling the way, by training, empowering, and coaching throughout the employment lifecycle.
- Exercise your experience and relationship building talent to ensure delighted, returning guests. Enable open, clear communications between guests, your team and fellow departments. Keep a pulse on guest and employee interactions, transforming potential issues into opportunities to teach and elevate guest experience. Respond with prompt graciousness to guest requests and inquiries.
- Keep the Front Office operating smoothly under your watch. Track supply levels and take necessary action to ensure systems and equipment are fully functioning, for optimal efficiency and associate safety.
Two to four year college or equivalent education or experience is required, with two experience in a related position. Cash and credit handling experience is expected, along with regular computer, business software, property management system, and switchboard operation. To be successful in this position, excellent written and verbal English communication skills are required. This position also requires full mobility. Intended to offset the Front Office Manager’s schedule, enabling high visibility and elevating guest experience, this position requires weekend, evening, and holiday scheduling.
Interstate Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a medical condition or disability, please call (703) 387-3830 or email ADA.Assistance@interstatehotels.com with the nature of your accommodation request and include the Hotel location and title of the job opening. Please allow one (1) business day for a reply.
The Estate Yountville
193 Room Hotel
Nestled in the charming town of Yountville in the renowned Napa Valley wine region, The Estate is a luxe new lifestyle destination and playground for the senses, set on a lush and luring 22-acre village-within-a-village. The first of its kind, The Estate has redesigned the wine country experience in a very vino-cultured way spilling out its contemporary elegance and a zesty modern vibe across an interconnected retreat accentuated by two luxury hotels with decidedly difference personalities - the sinfully good and oh-so-social Hotel Villagio, and its sophisticated counterpart, Vintage House, a stylish and serene sanctuary. Arrayed around the hotels, swish pool zones, a luxurious spa and a walkable collective of vintners, dining, shopping, and entertainment options inspired by Yountville's star-studded reputation.
Culture vultures and savvy travelers will have their pick of stays to fit their whims, their vibe, or their travel companions, surrounded by an amply-endowed enclave of style-wise accommodations and splendid relaxation - taste and tastings. Flanking Main Street over multiple blocks, The Estate is a stone's throw from some of the country's finest dining options - Yountville is a super-nova of star-studded chefs.
Meaning days find guests soaking up the California sun from a poolside cabana before sampling wine from a local vintner, then snagging a table at one of the town's many sought-after restaurants before returning to a room or suite designed as a haven in its own right. Whatever is on the agenda, The Estate invites guests to explore the Valley in a worldly way - indulging in a bespoke itinerary from a luxurious basecamp that showcases Napa's deep-rooted culture and heritage, while reinventing wine country hospitality in an authentic, modern and unprecedented way. Welcome to a grand exploration, the alluring centerpiece of Yountville - a place where splendid relaxation meets exceptional taste, and every detail is thoughtful. This is The Estate.
The Estate Yountville
6481 Washington Street
Yountville, CA 94599
Telephone (707) 944-8877
Current Job Openings
- Accounting Manager OEM
- Assistant Front Office Manager (OEM)
- Banquet Bartender - On Call
- Banquet Chef (OEM)
- Banquet Manager
- Banquet Server - Full Time
- Banquet Server - On Call
- Breakfast Attendant
- Catering Coordinator
- Catering Sales Manager (OEM)
- Cocktail Server
- Conference Services Manager (OEM)
- Cook III
- Executive Chef
- Executive Meeting Manager
- Guest Service Agent
- Guest Services Agent
- Restaurant Supervisor
- Sales Coordinator
- Turndown Attendant