Song of the Sea
Posted March 23, 2019
You’re like a one-person welcome committee; ensuring light refreshments greet arriving guests. You’re also the go-to for what’s happening and getting there. You know the property by heart and guide guests with efficient ease. You‘re aware of dining hotspots before they open, you know the best shows, and where to pick up that perfect little something. With energy to spare and a passion to please, someone with your talent would do well as Concierge for Interstate.
As Concierge, you will
- Ensure a warm guest welcome by arranging the continental breakfast for morning and the honor bar with hors d’oeuvres for later in the day.
- Channel your inner sleuth and tap into well-developed local business relationships to seek out the remarkable, memorable and most flavorful, for an “in-the-know,” exceptional guest experience. Then, help guests secure tickets, reservations and ably assist guests with transportation requests and directions when it’s time to go.
- Attentively manage guest requests and effectively handle guest difficulties with prompt courtesy.
A high school education or equivalent experience, with one-year previous customer service- related experience is required. Effective verbal and written English communication skills are required, with a second language helpful. This position requires occasional lifting and pulling up to 20 pounds.
Interstate Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a medical condition or disability, please call (703) 387-3888 or email ADA.Assistance@interstatehotels.com with the nature of your accommodation request and include the Hotel location and title of the job opening. Please allow one (1) business day for a reply.
Song of the Sea
30 Room Resort
An Enchanting Resort
Nestled along the warm waters of the Gulf of Mexico, Song of the Sea is the perfect South Florida romantic getaway. Song of the Sea is both exclusive and charming. Our accommodations offer the convenience of kitchenettes in every guest room. Guests will discover peaceful serenity, combined with enchanting amenities. They will awaken to a continental breakfast-served al fresco on our cozy terrace.
A romantic getaway, surrounded by the best the island has to offer:
- 30 intimate guest rooms, with kitchenettes
- Heated pool and hot tub
- Sports Membership to The Dunes Golf & Tennis Clubincluded with your reservation
- Social Membership to the Dunes offering Events & Live Entertainment is also included.
- Located 20 minutes off the coast of Fort Myers on Sanibel Island, Florida and 45 minutes from Southwest Florida International Airport (RSW)