Hyatt Regency Sarasota
1000 Boulevard of the Arts
Sarasota, FL 34236
Telephone (941) 953-1234
Restaurant Busser - Part Time/Weekends
Posted May 23, 2019
Happiest when busy and lending a hand, you’re always looking for what needs to be done, promptly setting and clearing tables, helping with table service, keeping the dining and public areas tidy. You know your role is important, because you set the stage for the guest experience. And, your contribution makes it possible for wait staff to provide speedy, attentive guest service. Your efforts matter and you’re proud to do your part. Then a Busser position with Interstate may be a good opportunity for you, because this company recognizes and values qualities like these.
As Busser, you will
- Make sure tables are ready to receive arriving guests. Promptly set clean, empty, tables, clearing items away when guests have finished.
- Do your part to ensure guests thoroughly enjoy their dining experience. Greet guests with a friendly welcome, graciously offering water and bread service. Pay attention if guests need refills or wait staff.
- Pitch in to help servers deliver food trays to the table, restock utensils and linens.
- Tidy dining and public areas, and complete sidework to ready the station for next shift, enabling wait staff to deliver smooth, attentive guest service.
This is a high-energy position that requires full mobility, constant movement in a fast paced environment. Basic English communication skills are needed. This position also requires the ability to regularly lift, carry and push a moderate to heavy amount of weight (i.e. Queen Marys). Must be able to stand for long periods of time and walk moderate distances. Must be able to work a flexible schedule, primarily during mornings, mid days and afternoons, including weekends and holidays.
Interstate Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a medical condition or disability, please call (703) 387-3888 or email ADA.Assistance@interstatehotels.com with the nature of your accommodation request and include the Hotel location and title of the job opening. Please allow one (1) business day for a reply.
Hyatt Regency Sarasota
294 Room Hotel
Travelers can experience our resort-style hotel in Sarasota, FL just minutes from the spectacular white-sand beaches of the Gulf of Mexico. With a dramatic bayside setting and modern amenities, our eco-friendly hotel introduces guests to the very best that Florida has to offer, from natural wonders to unique culinary surprises and cultural discoveries. Guests will find the perfect blend of a beautiful waterfront setting, welcoming service and the comforts of home at Hyatt Regency Sarasota.
Here are just a few of the ways guests can enjoy their stay:
- Rooms with views
- Golf Hyatt golf courses and IMG Golf Academy
- A variety of water sports, including kayaking, paddle boarding and paddle boating
- Lagoon-style pool and 24-hour StayFit™ Gym
- Innovative culinary experiences
- Flexible event venues, totaling more than 20,000 sq. ft. of indoor and outdoor space