Hyatt Regency Milwaukee
333 West Kilbourne Avenue
Milwaukee, WI 53203
Telephone (414) 276-1234
Posted May 26, 2019
You’re high energy and happy talking with all types of people. You have a knack for remembering, ”the little things,” going the extra mile, and you like immediate feedback that you can take to the bank. Sound good? Then, Interstate’s Bar Server position may be a great opportunity to earn your potential.
As Bar Server, you will
- Greet guests with a prompt, warm welcome.
- Provide helpful info about the offerings and deliver prompt, accurate and gracious guest service.
- Ensure guests are happy and satisfied, responding to requests with can-do courtesy.
- Ready the station before opening and closing shifts, and complete scheduled side work to enable full focus on guest care.
- Pitch in to help the Barback with the hors d’oeuvres table for cocktail hour, setup and breakdown.
A high School diploma or equivalent is required, with one year cocktail service experience helpful. You must be of legal age and TIPS trained to serve alcoholic beverages. Clear, effective written and verbal English communication is required. The ability to accurately count cash and efficiently process transactions using company systems is expected. This position requires the ability to lift and carry up to 20 pounds.
Interstate Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a medical condition or disability, please call (703) 387-3888 or email ADA.Assistance@interstatehotels.com with the nature of your accommodation request and include the Hotel location and title of the job opening. Please allow one (1) business day for a reply.
Hyatt Regency Milwaukee
481 Room Hotel
Travelers can experience Brew City the way it was meant to be seen - from our sensational hotel in Milwaukee, WI. Whether in town for a business meeting or family getaway, Hyatt Regency is the ideal place for visitors to stay to explore the area, be productive, and feel at home. Located adjacent to the Wisconsin Center, our hotel in the downtown district perfectly complements the convention center with over 33,000 square feet of stylish event space, ideal for social galas, weddings, conferences, and executive meetings.
What Makes A Seamless Stay:
- Contemporary accommodations
- Business friendly amenities
- An enclosed walkway connects the hotel to the Convention Center
- Beautifully renovated rooftop ballroom, Vue
- Market fresh cuisine