Security / Loss Prevention Agent
Posted February 1, 2020
25135 Park Lantern
Dana Point, CA 92629
Telephone (949) 661-5000
You’ve always been hyper alert to your surroundings, with an uncanny sense when things aren’t right. This sharp awareness enables you to prevent loss, and sound experience enables you to act with swift confidence, when trouble surfaces. Your manner is composed and professional, whether reporting minor incidents or responding to serious emergencies. Someone with this talent and expertise would have a great opportunity as a Security Guard with Interstate. It could be you.
As Security Guard, you will
- Be responsible for the safety and security of the entire property and everyone in it.
- Seek out and respond to security problems, issues, concerns, and emergency situations to protect the assets and ensure the safety and security of guests and associates.
- Respond without hesitation to emergency alarms and calls for help, determine course of action, and notify appropriate authorities when warranted.
- Patrol property areas, including parking lots, noting unusual circumstances or security concerns, and taking appropriate action.
- Complete various security reports and forms for investigation, action and liability abatement, documenting loss or personal injury of guests or associates.
High school education or equivalent, with two years experience in loss prevention, is required. Current CPR and First Aid Training certificates and TIPS training are required. Effective written and verbal English communication skills are required, with additional language helpful. Complete mobility is required; it may be necessary to carry people or emergency equipment during an emergency.
Interstate Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a medical condition or disability, please call (703) 387-3888 or email ADA.Assistance@interstatehotels.com with the nature of your accommodation request and include the Hotel location and title of the job opening. Please allow one (1) business day for a reply.
Laguna Cliffs Marriott Resort & Spa
378 Room Resort
Uncover new levels of comfort and convenience at Laguna Cliffs Marriott Resort & Spa. Positioned in Dana Point, our beach-chic hotel boasts breathtaking views of the Pacific Ocean and a prime location near Doheny State Beach, San Juan Capistrano and Laguna Beach. Throughout our resort, guests will enjoy a casually sophisticated setting across our rooms, restaurant, and full-service spa. Following a day of pampering, we invite guests to make themselves at home in one of our fully renovated rooms with luxurious bedding and modern amenities. Many of our accommodations feature balconies to take in a sunrise or sunset. When it's time to dine, visitors can order room service or stop by our restaurant for mouthwatering Italian cuisine. Providing two pools with ocean views and plenty of lounge chairs, our outdoor spaces invite people to soak up the radiant California sun, and our 15 flexible event venues offer the space and services needed for a successful event. Whatever brings travelers to the coast, Laguna Cliffs Marriott Resort & Spa exceed all expectations.