2401 East Lamar Boulevard
Arlington, TX 76006
Telephone (817) 640-3322
Maintenance Engineer - Full Time
Posted May 10, 2019
You’re like the firefighter of Engineering. You’re always at the ready and first to respond when something goes wrong. You understand the urgency because guests expect and deserve a safe, comfortable environment and associate safety is critical. You’re alert and action-minded, with the technical skills and know-how to keep operations smoothly running. If this rings true, Interstate’s Class II Engineer position may be the perfect opportunity for you.
As a Class II Engineer, you will
- Be ready and quick with your knowledge and experience to ensure guest safety and comfort, and a safe environment that’s critical to fellow associates.
- Be on top of preventive maintenance to protect every aspect of the property, from hotel rooms and equipment to kitchen and laundry.
- Keep operations running smoothly in the absence of engineering staff.
- Respond swiftly and effectively to every emergency situation that arises during your shift.
- Help keep the mechanical areas safe, orderly, and clean and maintain legible, orderly records.
A high school diploma with special instruction in building maintenance and construction, having two years building experience in building maintenance or related industry, is required. The ability to maintain and repair HVAC, electrical, plumbing equipment and perform carpentry, repair work, construction and renovation work is expected. This position requires carrying a radio while on duty and may require operating a pick-up truck and snow removal equipment. You must have effective communication skills and a professional manner. This position requires complete mobility and the ability to lift at least 40 pounds.
Interstate Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a medical condition or disability, please call (703) 387-3888 or email ADA.Assistance@interstatehotels.com with the nature of your accommodation request and include the Hotel location and title of the job opening. Please allow one (1) business day for a reply.
308 Room Hotel
At A Glance
Welcome to the Hilton Arlington hotel located in Arlington, TX near AT&T Stadium. Conveniently located between Dallas and Fort Worth, TX in Arlington's entertainment and business district and just south of DFW Airport, the Hilton Arlington offers the complete hotel experience. Guests can enjoy a professional sports game nearby, take a dip in our indoor and outdoor heated pool, or host an elegant event.
- 2018 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence Award
- Fitness center and heated indoor/outdoor pool
- 11,000 sq. ft. of event space for DFW area meetings and social functions
- On-site dining at R Bar & Grill
- Hotel specials for Dallas Cowboys and Texas Rangers fans