Posted March 14, 2019
Keeping track, being organized, efficient, and detail-minded, come as easily as breathing to you. Plus, you love how the day flies when you power through tasks. That’s why you love working with Accounts Receivable and why Interstate’s Accounts Receivable Clerk position may just be the perfect opportunity!
As Accounts Receivable Clerk, you will
- Bill and collect revenue owed to the hotel accurately and timely.
- Verify night audit work, including banquet sales, to ensure correct coding, routing and backup.
- Keep track of department calls and keep the Assistant Controller informed of any collection or reconciliation issues or potential concerns that surface.
- Make General and City Ledger postings, reconcile and bill accounts, and record reconciliations.
- Set up new accounts, input General Cashier Summary, and handle credit and returned check matters.
High school education or equivalent experience is required. An Accounting background is preferred but not required. Strong organizational skills and attention to detail are expected. This position requires the ability to compile facts and figures and keep meticulous records. You will regularly use a computer, various software and a calculator. You must be able to communicate effectively and courteously over the telephone and in person.
Interstate Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a medical condition or disability, please call (703) 387-3888 or email ADA.Assistance@interstatehotels.com with the nature of your accommodation request and include the Hotel location and title of the job opening. Please allow one (1) business day for a reply.
214 Room Hotel
Hayes Mansion invites guests to experience Northern California's comfortable elegance amid lush landscapes and dramatic views of the surrounding mountains. Proud to announce $20 million dollar in revitalizing and repositioning the property as a Silicon Valley destination. From Bay Area vacations to conferences, Hayes Mansion offers exceptional accommodations for every getaway. The culture of San Francisco, the vineyards of Napa Valley, the beaches of Santa Cruz, and nearby golf courses all lie within reach of the estate's prime location just 15 miles from San Jose International Airport.
Shady patios, expansive lawns and our striking, meticulously restored Spanish Colonial Revival-style manor create a memorable setting for welcome receptions, meetings and group dinners.
200 Edenvale Avenue
San Jose, CA 95136
Telephone (408) 226-3200
Current Job Openings
- Accounts Receivable Clerk
- Assistant Executive Housekeeper
- Banquet Bartender
- Banquet Houseperson
- Banquet Manager
- Bell Staff
- Catering Sales Manager
- Director of Catering
- Director of Finance
- Director of Revenue Management
- Food Runner
- Housekeeping Houseperson
- Night Audit
- Pantry Prep Cook
- Restaurant Server
- Room Attendant - $16.30 per hour
- Sales Manager