Posted February 4, 2020
1915 Main Street
Saint Helena, CA 94574
Telephone (707) 963-7000
Current Job Openings
Provide leadership in the areas of pricing, distribution, revenue optimization, e-marketing, reservation sales, analysis, evaluation and resources necessary to achieve and exceed the hotel's top-line revenue objectives. This is accomplished through collaborating with a Revenue Team that includes the General Manager, Director of Sales, Front Office Team, Above-Property Representative and Franchise Brand Standard.
Key responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Monitor and analyze demand patterns, the effectiveness of restrictions and other selling strategies, and daily future turndowns and lost business
- Develop and implement daily selling strategies and provide a selling strategy critique on a weekly basis
- Regular monitoring of inventory/availability day-of and week-of to quickly respond to dynamic changes within a short booking window
- Work with team to balance transient and group business. Supplies displacement analysis on new group blocks based on profitability and budget constraints
- Prepares monthly rolling 30/60/90-day forecasts and a weekly 14-day forecast
- Annual budget building and associated Business Plan
- Consistent monitoring accuracy of forecasts and adjusting assumptions to improve accuracy (+/-3%)
- Assist with product development and marketing of transient packaging
- Adjust all rates and minimum night stay requirements daily on property and through all transient channels
- Prepare weekly pace reports, holiday comparison reports, package comparison and budget expense lines, availability displays, rate calendars for reservations, front office
- Market segment review
Candidate must have experience with Marriott's One Yield Program, MARSHA and preferably experience with Lightspeed.
Interstate Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a medical condition or disability, please call (703) 387-3888 or email ADA.Assistance@interstatehotels.com with the nature of your accommodation request and include the Hotel location and title of the job opening. Please allow one (1) business day for a reply.
Las Alcobas, a Luxury Collection Hotel
68 Room Hotel
Napa Valley is a mecca for all things food and wine. Encompassing all that Wine Country has to offer on historic land, Las Alcobas, an adults-only retreat, facilitates experiences that incorporate every sense. Downtown St. Helena and the Beringer Winery are within walking distance. Guests will be pampered in the indulgent spa, or they can relax beside the spectacular pool ringed by coveted seating areas and fire pits. A signature Chris Cosentino restaurant features a wraparound veranda and delights palates with innovative cuisine. Numerous function venues include a boardroom, a beautifully appointed event barn, and an event lawn with a show kitchen. Most of our Napa Valley hotel's 68 guest rooms and suites are adjoined by thoughtful outdoor terraces with fireplaces and vineyard views. Designed by Yabu Pushelberg, gracious interiors are appointed with custom furniture, Rivolta linens, and oversized bathrooms.