1000 Streamsong Drive
Streamsong, FL 33834
Telephone (863) 428-1000
In-Room Dining Coordinator
Posted July 10, 2019
Receive, record, and expedite all Room Service orders while ensuring quality service and guest satisfaction.
- Take all room service orders communicating with guest’s daily specials, estimated time of arrival, cash in advance/room charge policy, in accordance with policies and procedures to ensure top quality customer service.
- Expedite orders to kitchen staff and assign room service orders for delivery.
- Process guest checks and perform all cash handling responsibilities in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Complete all shift side work as outlined in the hotel's operating policies and procedures.
- Respond to customer needs, issues, comments and problems to ensure a quality experience and enhance future sales.Report all communications to immediate shift supervisor.
- Perform special projects and other responsibilities as assigned.
Knowledge and Skills:
Experience: One year of employment in a related field with this company or other organization(s) preferred but not required.
Skills and Abilities: Communication and hospitality skills. Ability to speak in language understood but guests and coworkers. Ability to operate computer terminal, cash register and multi-line telephone system.
Flexible availability including mornings, nights, weekends, and holidays.
Interstate Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a medical condition or disability, please call (703) 387-3888 or email ADA.Assistance@interstatehotels.com with the nature of your accommodation request and include the Hotel location and title of the job opening. Please allow one (1) business day for a reply.
216 Room Resort
Welcome to Streamsong, a new kind of resort that takes the everyday ordinary to the absolutely extraordinary. A resort where golf is both a quest for perfection and an art form. A retreat that is the ultimate escape for relaxation, enrichment and rejuvenation. A place where the surrounding ecosystems are as deeply valued as the time our guests spend with us.
Surrounded by nothing but nature as far as the eye can see, Streamsong® offers a golf experience like no other resort in Florida. Renowned architects Tom Doak of Renaissance Golf Design and Bill Coore and Ben Crenshaw of Coore & Crenshaw collaborated to create Streamsong® Blue and Streamsong® Red—considered two of the top 100 golf courses in the US by GOLF Magazine. A lakeside 12-guestroom Clubhouse is complete with a golf shop and the steakhouse-themed restaurant Fifty-Nine®.
The Lodge features 216 guest rooms, spa, fitness center, restaurants, roof-top lounge and lakeside pool. Streamsong additionally offers outdoor adventures such as guided bass fishing, hiking trails, bird watching and a shooting club.