Embassy Suites by Hilton Boca Raton
661 NW 53rd Street
Boca Raton, FL 33487
Telephone (561) 994-8200
Posted October 9, 2019
You are the right hand of the restaurant manager. You have a watchful eye and an attentive nature that’s perpetually tuned in to server care and guest need. You generously share what you know and transfer issues into constructive opportunities.
Communications are fluid between management and shifts and operations are smooth. Your energy is high and potential for growth considerable. A Restaurant Supervisor position with Interstate may be a great opportunity for you to realize your full potential.
As Restaurant Supervisor, you will
- Use your experience and attentive nature to assist the Restaurant Manager in all aspects of restaurant operations to elevate the guest experience and ensure associate safety. Ensure overall restaurant cleanliness and set up. Help restaurant managers conduct menu classes and taste panels.
- Oversee servers and Dining Room Attendants to ensure optimal appearance and exceptional guest care, watchful of guests’ need for service.
- Help the manager establish and monitor sidework and maintain the bank.
- Ensure receipt and accurate flow of communications between shifts. Be aware of what happened in the prior shift and clearly convey happenings for the next. Keep a pulse on and manage staffing needs. Ensure the manager is informed of special events, house counts and noteworthy situations.
High school education or equivalent, with one to two years cash handling experience required. Host and serving experience is also helpful. Excellent written and verbal English communication skills are required, with a second language helpful. You must be able to deal with difficult situations and people, while exhibiting a consistent level of professionalism. The ability to use purchasing and point of sale systems is expected. This position requires full mobility, continuous movement, lifting and carrying up to 30 pounds.
Interstate Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a medical condition or disability, please call (703) 387-3888 or email ADA.Assistance@interstatehotels.com with the nature of your accommodation request and include the Hotel location and title of the job opening. Please allow one (1) business day for a reply.
Embassy Suites by Hilton Boca Raton
263 Room All Suite
At A Glance
Close to warm, sunny Florida beaches, family attractions, universities, shopping and many Fortune 500 companies of Boca Raton. Our Boca Raton hotel is conveniently located in Palm Beach County at the border of Broward County.
Guests can begin their adventure in our contemporary elegant newly renovated lobby featuring a sleek open floor plan with tranquil water features, and a refreshing splash of greenery outlining the professionally decorated Atrium.
We invite our guests to start their day at our Boca Raton hotel with a free made-to-order breakfast and unwind at the end of the day with a complimentary Evening Reception. We have a 24-hour fitness center and an outdoor heated pool.
Anyone can plan their business meeting, wedding or special event in 15,000 sq. ft. of wireless space divided into ballroom, meeting and boardroom venues.
- Midway between Fort Lauderdale and Palm Beach International Airports
- Located in Arvida Park of Commerce corporate center, convenient to Fortune 500 companies
- Free made-to-order breakfast and complimentary Evening Reception
- Suites with pull-out sofa sleeper, mini-refrigerator, microwave and internet
- 15,000 sq. ft. of flexible indoor/outdoor meeting space for events and weddings