Philadelphia 201 Hotel
201 North 17th Street
Philadelphia, PA 19103
Telephone (215) 448-2000
Front Desk Manager
Posted August 13, 2019
1. Implement company (IHR/Franchiser) programs and supervise the daily operations of the Front Desk to comply with LSOPs and SOPs, maximize revenues and motivate employees to ensure an optimal level of quality service and hospitality are provided to the hotel customers. (25%)
2. Respond to guest's special requests, needs, problems, issues and concerns and accommodate groups to ensure optimal levels of guest satisfaction and repeat business. (30%)
3. Monitor and control daily revenues and expenses, ensure procedures are followed and proper controls are in place to minimize losses and expenses and maximize hotel profits. (20%)
4. Supervise the Front Desk Clerks; interview, schedule, train, develop, empower, coach and counsel, recommend performance reviews, resolve problems, provide open communication and recommend discipline, as appropriate. (18%)
1. Perform Manager on Duty function as assigned. (5%)
2. Perform special projects and other responsibilities as assigned. Participate in task forces and committees as requested. (2%)
Interstate Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a medical condition or disability, please call (703) 387-3888 or email ADA.Assistance@interstatehotels.com with the nature of your accommodation request and include the Hotel location and title of the job opening. Please allow one (1) business day for a reply.
Philadelphia 201 Hotel
759 Room Hotel
Just two blocks from the Pennsylvania Convention Center, the Philadelphia 201 Hotel is walking distance to Love Park, the Franklin Institute, and the iconic Philadelphia Museum of Art. Travelers can explore historic landmarks such as the Liberty Bell, Franklin Square - one of the city's five original squares from 1682 - or the home of Betsy Ross, where the first American flag was made in 1776. In their downtime, guests can take advantage of our newly renovated indoor pool and fully-equipped fitness center, or relax at our welcoming Terrace restaurant or bar, the Local. Our 759 guest rooms feature comfortable beds that invite guests to wind down after a busy day, as well as fantastic views of the Benjamin Franklin Parkway, a scenic boulevard that runs through the cultural heart of Philadelphia. For meetings, our planning and banquet staff transform our 58,000 square feet of flexible event space into the perfect venue for conventions, board meetings, or any occasion anyone wants to celebrate.