1000 Streamsong Drive
Streamsong, FL 33834
Telephone (863) 428-1000
Recreation Coordinator - On Call
Posted July 15, 2019
Help manage the daily shift operations of the recreational facilities, included but not limited to sporting clays, archery, bass fishing, and other related areas to maximize guest satisfaction and revenues in accordance with company policy and regulations under the direction of the Recreation Manager.
- Assign daily tasks and supervise the orderly completion of these tasks to ensure quality operations which comply with company policies and government regulations (pool water, exercise equipment, etc.).
- Respond to guest needs in keeping with the hotel quality process and ensure maximum satisfaction.
- Maintain a safe work environment for employees and guests.
- Aid in the development and implementation of recreational facility promotions and programs.
- Complete daily reports and logs as required.
- Be knowledgeable of the recreation program and able to perform all positions supervised.
- Assist the Recreation Manager as required.
- Complete special projects as assigned.
Knowledge and Skills:
Education: One to two years post high school education or the equivalent experience.
Experience: One to two full years of employment in a related position with this company or other organization(s).
Skills and Abilities: Requires a working knowledge of all positions supervised and recreational facility operations.
Interstate Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a medical condition or disability, please call (703) 387-3888 or email ADA.Assistance@interstatehotels.com with the nature of your accommodation request and include the Hotel location and title of the job opening. Please allow one (1) business day for a reply.
216 Room Resort
Welcome to Streamsong, a new kind of resort that takes the everyday ordinary to the absolutely extraordinary. A resort where golf is both a quest for perfection and an art form. A retreat that is the ultimate escape for relaxation, enrichment and rejuvenation. A place where the surrounding ecosystems are as deeply valued as the time our guests spend with us.
Surrounded by nothing but nature as far as the eye can see, Streamsong® offers a golf experience like no other resort in Florida. Renowned architects Tom Doak of Renaissance Golf Design and Bill Coore and Ben Crenshaw of Coore & Crenshaw collaborated to create Streamsong® Blue and Streamsong® Red—considered two of the top 100 golf courses in the US by GOLF Magazine. A lakeside 12-guestroom Clubhouse is complete with a golf shop and the steakhouse-themed restaurant Fifty-Nine®.
The Lodge features 216 guest rooms, spa, fitness center, restaurants, roof-top lounge and lakeside pool. Streamsong additionally offers outdoor adventures such as guided bass fishing, hiking trails, bird watching and a shooting club.