1000 Streamsong Drive
Streamsong, FL 33834
Telephone (863) 428-1000
Golf Services Attendant Lead - Streamsong Black
Posted July 5, 2019
The Lead Golf Service Attendant will assist the Head Golf Professional(s) in directing the Golf Service staff to perform daily duties, communicate group needs and ensure the highest guest experience.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to remember names and faces easily.
- Communicate with the Golf Service, Golf Shop and Golf Professional staff.
- Lead opening or closing shift meetings to assign positions and go over VIP’s.
- Be responsible for ALL Golf Services uniforms and appearance.
- Responsible for communicating tardy associates to Head Golf Professional.
- Assist in directing daily projects.
- Assist in assigning Golf Service staff in daily positions.
- Must be punctual.
- Ability to multi- task while performing at the highest guest service levels.
- Perform other duties assigned by Director of Golf, Head Golf Professionals or First Assistant Professional.
- Ability to lift occasionally 50lbs of weight.
- Other duties as directed or assigned.
Knowledge and Skills:
Education: High School Degree or equivalent.
Experience: Previous leadership experience preferred. Knowledge of the game of golf required.
Skills and Abilities: Demonstrates quality interpersonal communication skills. Ability to efficiently handle multiple duties under pressure with minimal supervision. Work flexible hours as required including evenings and weekends. Positive attitude, professional manner and appearance in all situations.
Interstate Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a medical condition or disability, please call (703) 387-3888 or email ADA.Assistance@interstatehotels.com with the nature of your accommodation request and include the Hotel location and title of the job opening. Please allow one (1) business day for a reply.
216 Room Resort
Welcome to Streamsong, a new kind of resort that takes the everyday ordinary to the absolutely extraordinary. A resort where golf is both a quest for perfection and an art form. A retreat that is the ultimate escape for relaxation, enrichment and rejuvenation. A place where the surrounding ecosystems are as deeply valued as the time our guests spend with us.
Surrounded by nothing but nature as far as the eye can see, Streamsong® offers a golf experience like no other resort in Florida. Renowned architects Tom Doak of Renaissance Golf Design and Bill Coore and Ben Crenshaw of Coore & Crenshaw collaborated to create Streamsong® Blue and Streamsong® Red—considered two of the top 100 golf courses in the US by GOLF Magazine. A lakeside 12-guestroom Clubhouse is complete with a golf shop and the steakhouse-themed restaurant Fifty-Nine®.
The Lodge features 216 guest rooms, spa, fitness center, restaurants, roof-top lounge and lakeside pool. Streamsong additionally offers outdoor adventures such as guided bass fishing, hiking trails, bird watching and a shooting club.