1000 Streamsong Drive
Streamsong, FL 33834
Telephone (863) 428-1000
Golf Services Attendant - Seasonal - Streamsong Black
Posted June 26, 2019
Streamsong Black, Par 73, is an expansive, strategic and melodic layout with rolling terrain, sand and vistas reminiscent of the Sand Belt of Australia. As a proper complement to Streamsong Red and Streamsong Blue, Streamsong's third championship layout debuts Autumn 2017.
Now accepting applications for golf and food & beverage services at this highly-anticipated course!
Purpose and Scope:
Participates in all activities related to outside member and guest services. Activities may include serving as a valet in the bag drop area, transporting golf bags from the parking lot, and bag storage area to and from golf carts, cleaning clubs, staging or returning golf cars, performing practice range duties, cleaning and maintaining golf cars, etc. Responsibilities also include greeting and interacting with guests and providing information and assistance as appropriate.
- Bring carts from cart shelter to cart staging area. Ensure that carts are clean, operating properly, and are properly equipped with towels, pencils, score cards, tees, sand/seed mix bottles, ice water, etc. Report any repair problems to the supervisor and mechanic.
- Perform valet duties in the bag drop area including greeting and interacting with guests, removing golf bags from cars, and providing information, directions and assistance as appropriate.
- Transport golf bags from the bag drop area or bag storage room and load onto assigned golf carts.
- Greet golfers returning from the course, clean golf clubs, unload golf clubs from carts and assist with transporting and loading into vehicles or returning bags to the storage area as appropriate.
- Return golf cars to the cart storage area. Remove towels, pencils, score cards, tees, trash, etc., from carts and save reusable items. Wash cart with pressure cleaner, park cart and connect charger cable.
- Perform practice range duties including transporting range balls to each end of range and filling appropriate containers, cleaning and maintaining the tee area, repositioning bag stands or barriers, removing trash from receptacles, refilling water jugs, operating the ball picker on the range, washing range balls, etc.
Interstate Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a medical condition or disability, please call (703) 387-3888 or email ADA.Assistance@interstatehotels.com with the nature of your accommodation request and include the Hotel location and title of the job opening. Please allow one (1) business day for a reply.
216 Room Resort
Welcome to Streamsong, a new kind of resort that takes the everyday ordinary to the absolutely extraordinary. A resort where golf is both a quest for perfection and an art form. A retreat that is the ultimate escape for relaxation, enrichment and rejuvenation. A place where the surrounding ecosystems are as deeply valued as the time our guests spend with us.
Surrounded by nothing but nature as far as the eye can see, Streamsong® offers a golf experience like no other resort in Florida. Renowned architects Tom Doak of Renaissance Golf Design and Bill Coore and Ben Crenshaw of Coore & Crenshaw collaborated to create Streamsong® Blue and Streamsong® Red—considered two of the top 100 golf courses in the US by GOLF Magazine. A lakeside 12-guestroom Clubhouse is complete with a golf shop and the steakhouse-themed restaurant Fifty-Nine®.
The Lodge features 216 guest rooms, spa, fitness center, restaurants, roof-top lounge and lakeside pool. Streamsong additionally offers outdoor adventures such as guided bass fishing, hiking trails, bird watching and a shooting club.