Hyatt Regency Milwaukee
333 West Kilbourne Avenue
Milwaukee, WI 53203
Telephone (414) 276-1234
Guest Services Manager
Posted August 10, 2019
This is a career opportunity with Interstate Hotels & Resorts.
The Guest Services Manager is responsible for attending to the needs of the VIP guests and providing personal assistance from arrival to departure. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- initial contact and introduction, reviewing of reservation details, transportation assistance, meetings, and special requests
- preparing welcome packets and local information
- assistance with check-in, walk-thru, and ensuring delivery of amenities
- greeting VIP guests, escorting them to rooms, arranging housekeeping times
- providing personal assistance throughout stay to ensure guest satisfaction and utilizing guest information and feedback to create memorable experiences when possible
- rounding through Regency Club to speak with guests
- facilitate final invoice and departure
The Guest Services Manager is a bridgebuilder between all departments within the hotel, cultivating a cohesive working environment. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Helping with new hire orientation, generating excitement about the hotels mission and culture.
- Creates and assists with on-boarding and training for each position within the hotel.
- Setting NPS & EAS goals in each department and working with each team to achieve them on a consistent basis.
- Interacting with colleagues daily; asking and responding to questions as well as providing insight and assistance.
- 5+ years of service experience
- 5+ years of supervisory experience
- Ability to translate skills to colleagues through training and mentoring
- Highly refined verbal and written communication skills
Interstate Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a medical condition or disability, please call (703) 387-3888 or email ADA.Assistance@interstatehotels.com with the nature of your accommodation request and include the Hotel location and title of the job opening. Please allow one (1) business day for a reply.
Hyatt Regency Milwaukee
481 Room Hotel
Travelers can experience Brew City the way it was meant to be seen - from our sensational hotel in Milwaukee, WI. Whether in town for a business meeting or family getaway, Hyatt Regency is the ideal place for visitors to stay to explore the area, be productive, and feel at home. Located adjacent to the Wisconsin Center, our hotel in the downtown district perfectly complements the convention center with over 33,000 square feet of stylish event space, ideal for social galas, weddings, conferences, and executive meetings.
What Makes A Seamless Stay:
- Contemporary accommodations
- Business friendly amenities
- An enclosed walkway connects the hotel to the Convention Center
- Beautifully renovated rooftop ballroom, Vue
- Market fresh cuisine