The Estate Yountville
Posted May 15, 2019
INTERSTATE HOTELS & RESORTS
JOB TITLE: Spa Attendant
REPORTS TO: Spa Director
BASIC PURPOSE: Ensure high standards of cleanliness and presentation in lounge areas while providing guests and members with personal, courteous service.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:1. Greet guests, members, staff, visitors as they enter facility.
2. Keep lounges stocked with clean towels and guest supplies.
3. After inspecting for tears or stains, issue robes and towels to guest receiving services of facility.
4. Monitor cleanliness and supplies in lounges, locker areas, showers, vanities and toilet areas.
5. Have available and be knowledgeable about complete facilities and services to readily answer any and all questions about the Spa. Assist with sales and marketing
6. Adhere to product and inventory check-out system.
7. Interface frequently with receptionist to ensure first class service of guests. Assist massage therapists and fitness trainers as needed to ensure smooth flow of appointments.
1. Assist Spa Director and Recreation Coordinator as required.
2. Complete special projects/events as assigned.
3. Assist in training new Spa personnel as needed.
Knowledge and Skills:
Education: High school or equivalent preferred.
Experience: None required.
Skills and Abilities: Ability to follow written/oral instructions on proper procedures for cleaning and maintaining supplies.
Hours Required: 40 hours per week; scheduled times may vary based on Spa operation.
Interstate Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a medical condition or disability, please call (703) 387-3888 or email ADA.Assistance@interstatehotels.com with the nature of your accommodation request and include the Hotel location and title of the job opening. Please allow one (1) business day for a reply.
The Estate Yountville
193 Room Hotel
Nestled in the charming town of Yountville in the renowned Napa Valley wine region, The Estate is a luxe new lifestyle destination and playground for the senses, set on a lush and luring 22-acre village-within-a-village. The first of its kind, The Estate has redesigned the wine country experience in a very vino-cultured way spilling out its contemporary elegance and a zesty modern vibe across an interconnected retreat accentuated by two luxury hotels with decidedly difference personalities - the sinfully good and oh-so-social Hotel Villagio, and its sophisticated counterpart, Vintage House, a stylish and serene sanctuary. Arrayed around the hotels, swish pool zones, a luxurious spa and a walkable collective of vintners, dining, shopping, and entertainment options inspired by Yountville's star-studded reputation.
Culture vultures and savvy travelers will have their pick of stays to fit their whims, their vibe, or their travel companions, surrounded by an amply-endowed enclave of style-wise accommodations and splendid relaxation - taste and tastings. Flanking Main Street over multiple blocks, The Estate is a stone's throw from some of the country's finest dining options - Yountville is a super-nova of star-studded chefs.
Meaning days find guests soaking up the California sun from a poolside cabana before sampling wine from a local vintner, then snagging a table at one of the town's many sought-after restaurants before returning to a room or suite designed as a haven in its own right. Whatever is on the agenda, The Estate invites guests to explore the Valley in a worldly way - indulging in a bespoke itinerary from a luxurious basecamp that showcases Napa's deep-rooted culture and heritage, while reinventing wine country hospitality in an authentic, modern and unprecedented way. Welcome to a grand exploration, the alluring centerpiece of Yountville - a place where splendid relaxation meets exceptional taste, and every detail is thoughtful. This is The Estate.
The Estate Yountville
6481 Washington Street
Yountville, CA 94599
Telephone (707) 944-8877
Current Job Openings
- Banquet Server - Full Time
- Banquet Server - On Call
- Banquets Houseperson - Full Time
- Breakfast Attendant
- Cocktail Server
- Conference Services Manager (OEM)
- Cook II
- Cook III
- Guest Services Agent
- Payroll Manager
- Pool Server - Full Time
- Pool Server - Part Time
- Reservations Agent
- Restaurant Supervisor
- Spa Attendant in Ladies Locker Room
- Spa Receptionist/Concierge
- Turndown Attendant