Raleigh Marriott City Center
500 Fayetteville Street
Raleigh, NC 27601
Telephone (919) 833-1120
Posted July 14, 2019
Your foundation in housekeeping is solid. You like the variety and movement the day presents, and you’ve got a knack with people and juggling schedules is a snap. Your trained eye quickly spots things out of order. You strive for the most efficient way to complete tasks safely and enjoy sharing what you know. If you’re up for the challenge, Interstate’s Housekeeping Supervisor position may be a great opportunity for you.
As Housekeeping Supervisor, you will
- Use your talent for overseeing people and getting things done on time and under budget. Use your knowledge and experience to take preventive measures for the protection and comfort of guests, and the safety and security of associates and the asset.
- Enable an environment where motivated people want to join, learn, do their best, and advance. Oversee a diverse team of well-trained housekeepers by modeling the way, by empowering, sharing what you know, and coaching throughout the employment lifecycle.
- Use your practiced eye to ensure all guest and service areas are cleaned and turndown service delivered. Take action for loss prevention, optimal health and hygiene, to ensure guest comfort and associate safety.
- Apply your talent for juggling to plan and schedule assignments and manage special requests for exceptional guest experience.
- Keep a pulse on supplies and expenses, in order to meet or exceed budget goals.
- Respond to guest requests and concerns, attending to guest needs with prompt courtesy.
A high school education or equivalent experience, with one to two years of employment related experience is required. Working knowledge of housekeeping is expected. Supervisory skills are required. You must be able to communicate effectively with staff, management and guests, and a second language may be required. The ability to operate a two-way radio, cleaning and general office equipment, including a computer, is expected. This position requires continuous movement and standing, and the ability to lift up to 25 pounds and push or pull up to 35 pounds.
Interstate Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a medical condition or disability, please call (703) 387-3888 or email ADA.Assistance@interstatehotels.com with the nature of your accommodation request and include the Hotel location and title of the job opening. Please allow one (1) business day for a reply.
Raleigh Marriott City Center
400 Room Hotel
Our modern hotel features an unparalleled location next to the Raleigh Convention Center and just a short distance from North Carolina State University and the PNC Arena. After exploring the downtown area, travelers can retire to comfort in our redesigned rooms and suites. We provide plush bedding, Smart TVs and room service for our guests' convenience. Guests can treat their taste buds to award-winning cuisine and handcrafted cocktails at Rye Bar and Southern Kitchen.
When guests are not attending an event at the convention center next door, they can reserve one of our six venues for their wedding reception or business convention.
Our active travelers can stay fit at our indoor pool and 24-hour fitness center. However guests decide to spend their time with us, we revitalize travel routines at Raleigh Marriott City Center.