Waterpark Public Area Attendant - Part TimePart Time
Posted October 29, 2019
50 Ferncroft Road
Danvers, MA 01923
Telephone (978) 777-2500
Current Related Job Openings
- Lifeguard - Part Time (Training is provided)
- Part-Time Waterpark Supervisor-3
- Water Park Character Actor
- Water Park Front Desk Agent
- Water Park Front Desk Agent
- Water Park Slide Attendant
- Water Park Snack/Cook Attendant-3
- Waterpark Public Area Attendant - Part Time
- Waterpark Supervisor - Part Time
Starting at $12.50 per hour
The Waterpark Public Area Attendant is critical to ensuring the overall atmosphere of the Waterpark meets or exceeds DoubleTree & Coco Key guest standards. The Attendant is responsible cleaning and maintaining common areas of the Waterpark.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Vacuums, dusts, and cleans public areas including, but not limited to: floors, carpets, restrooms, windows, and doors
- Ensure areas are free of debris
- Empties waste receptacles in common areas
- Reads and comprehends material safety data sheets for all chemicals and use them according to directions
- Report maintenance issues in public areas
- Communicate with guests in a professional and courteous manner
Interstate Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a medical condition or disability, please call (703) 387-3888 or email ADA.Assistance@interstatehotels.com with the nature of your accommodation request and include the Hotel location and title of the job opening. Please allow one (1) business day for a reply.
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Boston North Shore
363 Room Hotel
At A Glance
DoubleTree by Hilton Boston North Shore, located 19 miles from downtown Boston and Logan International Airport, is at the intersection of I-95 and US1 in Danvers, MA. Only a 10-minute drive to Salem, MA, we are near Boston’s historic North Shore coastal towns.
Our Danvers, MA hotel provides simple comforts for business travelers and families including complimentary WiFi and American cuisine at TradeWinds Restaurant & Lounge, and we proudly brew Starbucks® in The Coffee Shop. Our on-site Atlantis Sports Club & Spa features a full gym, indoor pool and spa.
All guest rooms feature 50" flat-screen HDTVs with premium channels and large workstations. We offer upgrades to deluxe and executive rooms for added amenities or private lounge access. Guests can take advantage of our family rooms with a semi-private sleeping area featuring two toddler beds, additional TV, mini-fridge and microwave.
Anyone can host their next corporate event, social gathering or wedding at our North Shore hotel with 30,000 sq. ft. of flexible event space. We offer a variety of spaces ranging from intimate boardrooms to our 10,000 sq. ft. Grand Ballroom. Our meeting and event space’s convenient amenities include complimentary WiFi, on-site catering and a dedicated events team.
- Located off the I-95 and US-1 intersection in Danvers, MA
- Comfortable rooms equipped with 50" HDTVs
- Full onsite gym, spa and indoor pool
- Executive Floor rooms including midweek Executive Lounge access
- On-site CoCo Key indoor water park and arcade
- American cuisine in TradeWinds Restaurant & Lounge
- 30,000 sq. ft. of flexible Boston meeting facilities for up to 1,400 guests