1000 Streamsong Drive
Streamsong, FL 33834
Telephone (863) 428-1000
Posted July 5, 2019
Purpose and Scope:
The assists Property IT Manager to provide on-site technical support for hotel IT infrastructure and applications. Maintain hotel servers, workstations, networking equipment, phones, and user accounts, while limiting amount of work stoppage in a 24/7 work environment for management, associates & clients. Must coordinate efforts, complying with corporate and contract guidelines.
- Troubleshoot common problems and work with the corporate helpdesk and infrastructure teams to resolve IT issues.
- Maintain availability and security of networks throughout the hotel.
- Comply at all times with hotel standards and regulations to encourage safe and efficient hotel operations.
- Assists staff to diagnose and solve computer equipment problems.
- Familiar with network security and encryptions, including PCI standards.
- Comply with corporate and hotel PCI Standards in relations to creation, deletion, adjustments and user access set up.
- Participate in the development and implementation of business strategies for IT which are aligned with Interstates overall mission, vision values and strategies.
- Participate in technical projects such as writing equipment specifications or developing computer programs for specified applications.
- Maintain and stay abreast of the latest computer programs/innovations as applicable.
- Develops and maintains documentation of all hardware, systems, and software licensing as well as warranties, replacements and upgrades of all hardware/software and infrastructure.
- Assist with all reasonable requests made from various departments throughout the hotels and ensure all departments have the proper technology, in working order, in order to complete their responsibilities.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
Knowledge and Skills:
Education: Associate's or Technical degree preferred. Related IT certifications a plus.
Experience: At least 3 years of experience in Information Technology, systems or related field preferred; or a 2 year degree/certification in related field and 1 or more years of related experience. Experience in a hotel or related industry.
Skills and Abilities: Must be proficient in all Microsoft Office, Windows applications, and server technology.
Associates must, at all times, be attentive, friendly, helpful, and courteous to all guest, managers, and fellow associates.
Interstate Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a medical condition or disability, please call (703) 387-3888 or email ADA.Assistance@interstatehotels.com with the nature of your accommodation request and include the Hotel location and title of the job opening. Please allow one (1) business day for a reply.
216 Room Resort
Welcome to Streamsong, a new kind of resort that takes the everyday ordinary to the absolutely extraordinary. A resort where golf is both a quest for perfection and an art form. A retreat that is the ultimate escape for relaxation, enrichment and rejuvenation. A place where the surrounding ecosystems are as deeply valued as the time our guests spend with us.
Surrounded by nothing but nature as far as the eye can see, Streamsong® offers a golf experience like no other resort in Florida. Renowned architects Tom Doak of Renaissance Golf Design and Bill Coore and Ben Crenshaw of Coore & Crenshaw collaborated to create Streamsong® Blue and Streamsong® Red—considered two of the top 100 golf courses in the US by GOLF Magazine. A lakeside 12-guestroom Clubhouse is complete with a golf shop and the steakhouse-themed restaurant Fifty-Nine®.
The Lodge features 216 guest rooms, spa, fitness center, restaurants, roof-top lounge and lakeside pool. Streamsong additionally offers outdoor adventures such as guided bass fishing, hiking trails, bird watching and a shooting club.