Hyatt Regency Sarasota
1000 Boulevard of the Arts
Sarasota, FL 34236
Telephone (941) 953-1234
Posted July 11, 2019
You have a sunny, helpful nature. You’re happiest on the move, ever alert to what needs doing. Talking with people from all over energizes you. And with a passion to please, you thoughtfully offer guests helpful tips while lending a hand, opening doors, whisking away luggage, and holding pet leads as guests get settled. You know the property and surrounding area by heart, quickly becoming a trusted source for guests. You take great care and pride in your work, which guests immediately recognize and reward. Interstate’s Bell Staff position may be a great way for you to earn your potential.
As Bell Staff, you will
- Provide the pivotal first impression, setting the tone for the guest experience.
- Extend a genuinely friendly welcome to arriving guests. Help with doors and luggage, guiding guests to the front desk, assisting guests to their rooms, and offering tips about the property and room amenities.
- Respond helpfully to guest questions about the property, getting around and nearby happenings.
- Pitch in. Help guests with special requests, room deliveries, and transportation arrangements when the need arises. Tidy the lobby and public areas when you see something out of place, reporting any repair or maintenance needs.
A high school education or equivalent is required, with prior customer service experience helpful. The ability to communicate effectively and graciously in English is essential. This position requires continuous movement, full mobility, lifting up to 50 pounds and pushing or pulling a luggage cart up to 200 pounds.
Interstate Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a medical condition or disability, please call (703) 387-3888 or email ADA.Assistance@interstatehotels.com with the nature of your accommodation request and include the Hotel location and title of the job opening. Please allow one (1) business day for a reply.
Hyatt Regency Sarasota
294 Room Hotel
Travelers can experience our resort-style hotel in Sarasota, FL just minutes from the spectacular white-sand beaches of the Gulf of Mexico. With a dramatic bayside setting and modern amenities, our eco-friendly hotel introduces guests to the very best that Florida has to offer, from natural wonders to unique culinary surprises and cultural discoveries. Guests will find the perfect blend of a beautiful waterfront setting, welcoming service and the comforts of home at Hyatt Regency Sarasota.
Here are just a few of the ways guests can enjoy their stay:
- Rooms with views
- Golf Hyatt golf courses and IMG Golf Academy
- A variety of water sports, including kayaking, paddle boarding and paddle boating
- Lagoon-style pool and 24-hour StayFit™ Gym
- Innovative culinary experiences
- Flexible event venues, totaling more than 20,000 sq. ft. of indoor and outdoor space