Sheraton Denver Tech Center Hotel
7007 South Clinton Street
Greenwood Village, CO 80112
Telephone (303) 799-6200
Front Office Manager
Posted July 11, 2019
You’re the business manager for the Front Office. You ensure that well-trained, highly motivated staff handle guests with the utmost care. Sound experience tells when to let the team fly and when to surface and guide. Under your careful watch, operations run smooth and well within budget. You have what it takes? Then Interstate may have just the opportunity you need, as Front Office Manager.
As Front Office Manager, you will
- Oversee and manage the Front Office to ensure efficient operations and impeccable guest care, helping to achieve profit goals. Attend to guest and group special needs and solve tricky problems with confident graciousness.
- Keep a pulse on daily revenue and expenses to minimize loss, manage expense and maximize profit.
- Skillfully manage the Front Office staff by creating an environment where motivated people want to join, learn, do their best, and advance. Lead a diverse team by modeling the way, by empowering, and coaching throughout the employment lifecycle.
- Act as Manager on Duty, when duty calls.
A four-year college degree or equivalent education or experience is required, with two to three years’ in a related hotel company position. Discipline-specific hospitality industry and general hotel department knowledge and supervisory experience is expected. Excellent verbal and written English communication skills are required, with a second language helpful. You must be able to handle cash or credit transactions and have Microsoft Office and Excel proficiency. General office equipment and cash register operation knowledge is expected.
Interstate Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a medical condition or disability, please call (703) 387-3888 or email ADA.Assistance@interstatehotels.com with the nature of your accommodation request and include the Hotel location and title of the job opening. Please allow one (1) business day for a reply.
Sheraton Denver Tech Center Hotel
263 Room Hotel
An ideal choice for business or pleasure, our updated rooms boast spectacular views of downtown Denver, Pikes Peak, and the Rocky Mountains. Our hotel offers the best of both worlds - access to two of the largest office parks in Denver and close proximity to many great Denver attractions. Guests can watch battles on the gridiron at Sports Authority Field. Thrill to the gravity-defying rollercoasters at Six Flags Elitch Gardens. Enjoy a day of shopping at Park Meadows Mall, learn about exotic animals at the Denver Zoo, or attend a concert at Fiddlers Green. With so much to offer around this city, the opportunities for fun and enjoyment during each stay are endless.
Offering dedicated event staff, flexible meeting space and top-of-the-line amenities, our Denver event space has everything you need for a successful meeting.
- 17,000 square feet of event space
- Elegant ballroom and 13 flexible meeting rooms
- Dedicated meeting services
- Advanced audio-visual technology