Sheraton Denver Tech Center Hotel
7007 South Clinton Street
Greenwood Village, CO 80112
Telephone (303) 799-6200
Posted July 11, 2019
You’re the guardian of the property. You understand the myriad details but have full command of the big picture, from maintenance planning to budget management. You ensure the physical plant is sound, that everything inside operates optimally and the grounds are well kept and safe. You know that guests expect it for their comfort and enjoyment, associates require it for their safety, and stakeholders demand it for the protection of their asset. You generously share what you know and the enthusiasm for what you do draws talent that’s highly skilled and loyal. If this resonates with you, Interstate’s Director of Engineering position may be a great opportunity for you.
As the Director of Engineering, you will
- Oversee and manage all aspects of facilities management to ensure the safety and security of guests and associates and protect the asset for investors and owners. Use your extensive knowledge and talent for team management to ensure operations are smooth and facilities fully functioning for optimal guest experience.
- Lead a skilled team of engineers. Create an environment that’s engaging, where motivated people want to join, learn, do their best, and advance. Lead a diverse, motivated team by modeling the way, by empowering, and coaching throughout the employment lifecycle.
- Keep a pulse on the division’s budget. Use your extensive experience and knowledge to develop and manage the division’s budget and capital expenditure plan. Manage the renovation bidding process and contractor oversight to ensure quality work at minimal cost, consistent with maintaining optimal operations and meeting management expectations.
- Do what it takes to maintain a safe guest and work environment and protect the asset. Develop and direct emergency programs; ensure equipment is well maintained and maintenance contracts are expertly negotiated and valid; and, conduct inspections and drills.
Interstate Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a medical condition or disability, please call (703) 387-3888 or email ADA.Assistance@interstatehotels.com with the nature of your accommodation request and include the Hotel location and title of the job opening. Please allow one (1) business day for a reply.
Sheraton Denver Tech Center Hotel
263 Room Hotel
An ideal choice for business or pleasure, our updated rooms boast spectacular views of downtown Denver, Pikes Peak, and the Rocky Mountains. Our hotel offers the best of both worlds - access to two of the largest office parks in Denver and close proximity to many great Denver attractions. Guests can watch battles on the gridiron at Sports Authority Field. Thrill to the gravity-defying rollercoasters at Six Flags Elitch Gardens. Enjoy a day of shopping at Park Meadows Mall, learn about exotic animals at the Denver Zoo, or attend a concert at Fiddlers Green. With so much to offer around this city, the opportunities for fun and enjoyment during each stay are endless.
Offering dedicated event staff, flexible meeting space and top-of-the-line amenities, our Denver event space has everything you need for a successful meeting.
- 17,000 square feet of event space
- Elegant ballroom and 13 flexible meeting rooms
- Dedicated meeting services
- Advanced audio-visual technology