Restaurant Server - Part TimePart Time
Posted November 13, 2019
401 West Ash Street
San Diego, CA 92101
Telephone (619) 546-9600
Current Job Openings
- Accounting Manager
- Banquet Food and Beverage Supervisor
- Carte Bartender/ Mixologist
- Cocktail Server
- Food & Beverage Host/Hostess (Full-Time)
- Food and Beverage Director
- Food and Beverage Manager
- Front Office Supervisor
- Line Cook
- Marketing Manager
- Restaurant Server - Part Time
- Room Attendant/Housekeeping
- Turndown Attendant
You’re welcoming by nature and have a knack for remembering details. You’re happiest when juggling tasks and getting it right is important to you. You have a flair for taste tempting, the gift of persuasion, and an aim to please. Your excellent service and genuine care is appreciated, which guests immediately recognize and reward. Interstate’s Restaurant Server position may be a great way for you to earn your potential.
As a Restaurant Server, you will
- Deliver prompt, excellent service to ensure an exceptional guest experience.
- Offer helpful guidance with menu offerings, responding knowledgeably to questions.
- Help with dessert and beverage preparation and ensure all dishes present well and are to order before serving promptly to guests.
- Periodically check in to ensure guest needs are met, then graciously present an accurate check and collect payment at the conclusion of the meal.
Excellent verbal and written English communication skills are required. One year of server experience is helpful. Successful TIPs training and the ability to use Interstate order and payment systems is expected. This position requires full mobility, continuous quick-paced movement, lifting and carrying up to 40 pounds and pushing food carts up to 100 pounds.
Interstate Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a medical condition or disability, please call (703) 387-3888 or email ADA.Assistance@interstatehotels.com with the nature of your accommodation request and include the Hotel location and title of the job opening. Please allow one (1) business day for a reply.
Carté Hotel San Diego, a Curio Collection by Hilton
246 Room Hotel
At A Glance
Each of Carte Hotel’s 246 modern guest rooms includes complimentary WiFi, a 55-inch HDTV, refrigerator and oversized work desk. Guests can relax on the luxurious bed with pillow top mattress and enjoy spectacular views of downtown. Our spacious suites feature exclusive views and a sitting area.
We offer sea-to-table cuisine for breakfast, lunch and dinner at Watercolors, or guests can explore the region’s wines with a curated selection from Southern California and Northern Mexico at our wine tasting room, Fonte de Vino.
Carte Hotel guests can enjoy access to 28,000 sq. ft. of upscale fitness and wellness space at Fit Athletic Club. During downtime, guests can stretch with a yoga or spin class, detox in the sauna or take a refreshing dip in the rooftop pool.