Bell Person/Shuttle Driver - Part TimePart Time
Posted October 31, 2019
50 Ferncroft Road
Danvers, MA 01923
Telephone (978) 777-2500
Starting at $12.00 per hour
You’re naturally friendly and helpful, happiest on the move, and ever alert to what needs doing. Talking with people from all over energizes you. And with an aim to please, you thoughtfully offer guests helpful tips while opening doors, whisking away luggage, and holding pet leads as guests get settled. You know the hotel and surrounding area by heart and the best routes for getting passengers safely to their destination. You take great care and pride in your work, which guests immediately recognize and reward. Interstate’s Bell Staff and Driver position may be a great way for you to earn your potential.
As Bell Staff and Driver, you will
- Extend a genuine, friendly welcome to arriving guests. Help with doors and luggage, guiding guests to the front desk, assisting guests to their rooms, and offering tips about the property and room amenities.
- Help guests with special requests, room deliveries, and transportation arrangements when the need arises. Tidy the lobby and public areas when you see something out of place, reporting any repair or maintenance needs.
- Transport guests safely to and from the property, carefully handling luggage.
- Respond helpfully to guest questions about the property, getting around and nearby happenings.
- Help make sure the hotel vehicle is clean, full of gas, and ready to go, noting any malfunction at the first sign.
High school education or equivalent experience is required, with prior customer service experience helpful. A Chauffer’s License is helpful but not required; however, you must possess an excellent driving record, verified by Motor Vehicle Administration report. The ability to skillfully drive all vehicle speed shifts for vans, limousines and automobiles is required. The ability to communicate effectively and graciously in English is essential. This position requires full mobility, lifting up to 50 pounds and pushing or pulling a luggage cart up to 200 pounds.
Interstate Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a medical condition or disability, please call (703) 387-3888 or email ADA.Assistance@interstatehotels.com with the nature of your accommodation request and include the Hotel location and title of the job opening. Please allow one (1) business day for a reply.
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Boston North Shore
363 Room Hotel
At A Glance
DoubleTree by Hilton Boston North Shore, located 19 miles from downtown Boston and Logan International Airport, is at the intersection of I-95 and US1 in Danvers, MA. Only a 10-minute drive to Salem, MA, we are near Boston’s historic North Shore coastal towns.
Our Danvers, MA hotel provides simple comforts for business travelers and families including complimentary WiFi and American cuisine at TradeWinds Restaurant & Lounge, and we proudly brew Starbucks® in The Coffee Shop. Our on-site Atlantis Sports Club & Spa features a full gym, indoor pool and spa.
All guest rooms feature 50" flat-screen HDTVs with premium channels and large workstations. We offer upgrades to deluxe and executive rooms for added amenities or private lounge access. Guests can take advantage of our family rooms with a semi-private sleeping area featuring two toddler beds, additional TV, mini-fridge and microwave.
Anyone can host their next corporate event, social gathering or wedding at our North Shore hotel with 30,000 sq. ft. of flexible event space. We offer a variety of spaces ranging from intimate boardrooms to our 10,000 sq. ft. Grand Ballroom. Our meeting and event space’s convenient amenities include complimentary WiFi, on-site catering and a dedicated events team.
- Located off the I-95 and US-1 intersection in Danvers, MA
- Comfortable rooms equipped with 50" HDTVs
- Full onsite gym, spa and indoor pool
- Executive Floor rooms including midweek Executive Lounge access
- On-site CoCo Key indoor water park and arcade
- American cuisine in TradeWinds Restaurant & Lounge
- 30,000 sq. ft. of flexible Boston meeting facilities for up to 1,400 guests